I work hard while you just faceroll!

85 Night Elf Warrior
This type of nonsense has to stop. You can't just say someone is face rolling and winning. I'm talking PvE and PvP. I see posts on this thread all the time "I work so hard, and than X just facerolls and beats me, WTF?" How do you know the relative skill of ANY one class.

Mages, as much as people hate them do take a little effort to play effectively. Anyone can beat scrubs, enhancement shamans included.

So please, stop with the "faceroll" talk.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Those posts are called trolls. You should report them instead of making threads about them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This type of nonsense has to stop. You can't just say someone is face rolling and winning. I'm talking PvE and PvP. I see posts on this thread all the time "I work so hard, and than X just facerolls and beats me, WTF?" How do you know the relative skill of ANY one class.

Mages, as much as people hate them do take a little effort to play effectively. Anyone can beat scrubs, enhancement shamans included.

So please, stop with the "faceroll" talk.

it's not a troll. it is, in fact, a valid argument, (when true), regardless of how much you dislike it. imagine a guy hires you and someone else to ummm...let's say hunt bears. the other guy gets a sniper rifle, AR-15, full camouflage, a perch on a 20 ft high straight vertical stone wall and bear bait. you get neon yellow coveralls that have been soaked in honey with a raw steak stapled to the crotch, a broom stick and a kanye west cd.

a little unbalanced right? the only arguments anyone has against this is that in the beginning, we're all given the exact same opportunity to start with whatever class we want, along with the option to re-roll or lvl an alt if we like. there's also the argument that a lot of people, (myself included), welcome a challenging class and don't put so much focus on meters.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Lyssah, by your definition ret paladins required tons of skill in BC because they didn't have any tools and their class sucked.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/15/2010 7:56 AMPosted by Stoutfist
Lyssah, by your definition ret paladins required tons of skill in BC because they didn't have any tools and their class sucked.

Yes? That's kind of the point. It's just a different way to denote class imbalance.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Let me give you an example of a faceroll justification... in WOTLK To maximize my dps, I had to keep 3 dots up, know if and when to clip MF, burn MB on CD and make sure I didn't refresh my dots a split second too soon or a split second too late, and during the TOC era my DPS was horrible with similarly geared characters until they gave my dots haste...

Then I leveled my marge and went arcane, I cast 1 spell 4 times, and a second 1 spell one time, wash rinse repeat and I blew up the meters.

You can't tell me there isn't classes that have a much easier mechanic of doing better in fights, face it there is always going to be face rolling classes

Edit - Lyssah's post made me ROFL
Edited by Zenkai on 12/15/2010 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
if you have no tools, and your class sucks, of course you'd need more skill to win.

what are you getting at?

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]