Looking to Join Horde Guild

34 Tauren Hunter
I'm looking for a social leveling guild, one where people talk. Bonus points if the guild name is amusing. Oh, and 18+ guild please, it is nice to talk without having to worry about mature content. This seems like an easy thing to fulfill, but I am having the worst luck. I really like the name of the guild that I was radom/invited too, but I am so lonely, no one talks. If I try to strike up a conversation I am either ignored, or people reply and things are awkward.

A little about me? I am coming back to WoW after a two year hiatus to experience Cataclysm. To my SO's dismay I am really enjoying it, but I am getting pretty lonely out there. I would like a group of adults to talk to while grinding.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey,

You are more than welcome to check out my guild, Fangs of Cerberus. We're very social, don't mind helping each other out and everyone is invited to participate in Guild Chat however they feel like. However, some of the content in GC is... less than family friendly, so beware.

Oh, and if you do join, beware of Crempog. He types in caps a lot. It's like he's yelling at your eyeballs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]