Hanging up my robes

100 Worgen Druid
I've been a resto healer since before BC came out. I will only heal for my guild from now on. I'm tired of being kicked from randoms because a. dps doesn't know what they are doing, b. no cc is going on

Besides the fact that my heals are very undertuned for the level of damage my groups are taking.

Healing is not enjoyable anymore. It is extremely frustrating. And yes I followed Lissana's resto healing guide. I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN INTO HEROICS YET!!!!
Reply Quote
I think there was a thread on this already that mysteriously dissapeared.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
for starters please log out in your resto gear if u wanna have a whinge about it.
second: it

give it time people were spoilt by lich king and now have no patience for a challenge again

i am enjoying the challenge it can get frustrating drinking after every pull and running out of mana in any fight that lasts longer then a minute but i have to admit after researching practicing and gearing my toon a bit better i have improved and am able to help carry fail pugs a bit..

also in regards to fail pugs i think you will find if u have a bit of patience and try explaining things to other players it can flow a bit smoother ppl will generally beopen to advice and if they respond with "lol qqmoar let go kthnx" then there not worth it and u leave...

gl

find me in game if u ever wanna discuss drood healing mechs or get some advice.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Do people not run stuff with friends anymore? You can queue in the LFD tool with a group of five friends. I highly recommend it.
Reply Quote
50 Goblin Priest
12/15/2010 3:06 PMPosted by Nidalee
Do people not run stuff with friends anymore? You can queue in the LFD tool with a group of five friends. I highly recommend it.

If running with friends is the only way to consistently have success in dungeons, shouldn't Blizzard simply remove the LFD tool?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/15/2010 3:06 PMPosted by Nidalee

Two of my friends are hand-holding skipping through old content on new alts. One is tanking for me regularly. The rest seem to spend most of their time in "meatspace" and so haven't reached level 85. Do you know what this "meatspace" is? How can I get my friends to stop playing it so I can group with them in World of Warcraft? Please help!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
If running with friends is the only way to consistently have success in dungeons, shouldn't Blizzard simply remove the LFD tool?

Frankly, LFD tool is better right now. Heroic guild runs are, while not about to cause an eminent guild break up, resulting in some hard feelings among guildies. We've got people not talking to each other and dropping group in the middle of runs. At least in my guild, it's best just to deal with the douchebags in LFD then to cause guild drama.
Edited by Lissancy on 12/15/2010 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Peace. Hope you find something fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]