Aeonaxx Spawn Time?

85 Orc Warrior
Anybody knows the Aeonaxx spawn time I saw it spawn but poor me didn't go fast enough some random people passing by stole it! Lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Only Blizz knows the spawn timer and they will not reveal that info.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Aeonaxx a quest mob, or something more like the Time-lost Proto-Drake from WOTLK?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
like TLPD but I heard it was like a 6 hours respawn could that be possbile? Because on my server someone got it I was like ohh I want that I go check on wowhead and they only said the spawn point so I go there wait for 1h-1h30 and then it spawn , I asked the guy who got it when did you get it, he only told me earlier so it respawned twice in the same day I would say it's between 6-12 hours but just wanted to know if anyone had any info on that
Edited by Okkem on 12/15/2010 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I think it depends on the server, no one has found him in over a week on my server
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
It is kind of ridiculous, no one has the reins since release. We havent seen him or the bat. Myself and my mates have been camping 18+ hours just so someone could get him and nothing. Quite frankly is a load of crap if blizzard is bias with certain servers. Im beginning to hate this company.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I have not seen the bat or Aeonaxx and i have been camping for the past 14 days for 18+ hours a day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/23/2010 5:33 AMPosted by Recursive
It is kind of ridiculous, no one has the reins since release. We havent seen him or the bat. Myself and my mates have been camping 18+ hours just so someone could get him and nothing. Quite frankly is a load of crap if blizzard is bias with certain servers. Im beginning to hate this company.

he shares a spawn with another rare (similar to the TLPD) so if you find that one (unsure of the name) then you can get some sort of basis for him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
7 days 24/7 literally no drake, no bats. Xariona spawned once. WTF ppl saying twice in one day that's bs.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Got mine without even camping it. Just happened to be flying through Deepholme and he was just sitting there. I think it was nice bliz made it up to me for the dozens of hours I spent unsuccessfully farming the TLPD
Edited by Saarzul on 1/17/2011 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
atleast for tlpd vyragosa would spawn atleast once a day and it would give u some hope... this is just cruel 7 days 1 rare spawn
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm gonna open up a GM ticket now and c wat happens. Something definitely seems wrong.... Aeonaxx seems to favor other realms more then others or should I blizzard does.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Resist, please do. I think the same thing is happening on Runetotem server because I've camped for a looooooooooooonggggggg time, and still nothing. I don't even care if I miss the kill, I just want to see the damn thing spawn already.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was there 3 days ago on my server, out mining. I flew by a big dragon with a green name that said something about <Mate of (didn't catch the name)> Just thought it was a mob I hadn't seen while speeding through the quests there weeks before.

Then I saw a video someone posted yesterday, how to get the mount kind of thing.

I watched the video.

Then I cried.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
with all the rolling restarts lately? who knows... i can only assume the restarts would also reset the spawn timer
Reply Quote
32 Worgen Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89JF5nWe1Y

If that is any help! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
still waiting...don't know when it will appear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]