Utah Players

85 Undead Warrior
Currently seeking other players from Utah to form a local raiding guild. Looking for all classes, raid days and times are not set, those will be voted on. Mostly looking to see if other utahns are interested in a local guild, witchhunters anyone? Send me an in game email if your interested. We have our vent server and website coming up this week. Our core leadership, has been playing since beta. We raided through vanila and BC.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm from Utah. Are you going to name it <Joseph Smith's Battle Royal>?
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
Take Arias, but don't touch my Burny...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I was not in WH, however I worked at Rhino and played with Nevah and her boyfriend, though I cannot remember his toon name, they both played rogues. How about <mormon tabernacle raiders> lol We have not settled on a name, yet, I dont even know if there are enough loacal players to form even a ten man guild let alone a 25.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I think Southshore Elementary was mainly Utah players, real cool people.

I think most of them are inactive these days though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was also in WH back in the day.... I haven't talked to many who were inawhiel.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
lol you guys remember reign of valor? that was mostly a utah guild, back in the day
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
UTAH PLAYERS UNITE!! I'm down screw enigma they are full of worgens
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I'm in Utah, Salt Lake Valley area.

Already in an established guild though, so best of luck to you.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Utah?

No wonder this server %**%ing blows
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
<Eat, Pray, Love Your Cousin>
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
12/18/2010 5:24 PMPosted by Arias
@*%@ you you fat @*%@

but wouldn't that be illegal in Utah
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Priest
im out in south slc...what times would you be thinking about raiding?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
12/16/2010 05:43 AMPosted by Arnoidman
Currently seeking other players from Utah to form a local raiding guild. Looking for all classes, raid days and times are not set, those will be voted on. Mostly looking to see if other utahns are interested in a local guild, witchhunters anyone? Send me an in game email if your interested. We have our vent server and website coming up this week. Our core leadership, has been playing since beta. We raided through vanila and BC.

IceCreamFury is a LDS Guild on Veik'Nilash server. We are family oriented, as you can see by the name the kids named it. Our Website is http://icfury.wowstead.com/ We are looking for all types of players to grow our ranks. We are a Level 20 Guild right now.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Straight throwin' it down for Californ-I-A!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You mean there are people outside of New York?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
You mean there are people aside from my parents upstairs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]