Seal of win?

This is a pvp related question / curiosity. I've been running with Seal of Justice so far and wasn't putting too much thought into it because I don't feel like seal damage is that great. But as I continue to see more paladins cross server, everyone seems to be using Seal of Truth. My problem with this is very simple. It breaks my cc... lol.

In arena, I feel like it's hard to do switches if the target I was previously on has 5 stacks of Seal of Truth debuff on them which will break any cc I try to throw up other than HoJ. (i.e. repentance). There are way too many times where I need the target to sit in a full repentance so I can recover or switch to another target. Also, Seal of Justice brings a pretty nice effect to classes such as Druids, Rogues, Shamans, mounted players, ect.

I am just curious to see other's thoughts on this. No need to bash me if you think it's obvious what seal is best at the moment, but instead just let me know by a little feedback. Thank you guys! :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There's situational uses for all the seals. Truth is superior damage by far, but becomes a liability in CC/switching situations. In various BGs where movement is critical using Justice is basically mandatory, any time you need to have something snared there's almost nothing better.

The only time I've found a certainty amongst seals is that Righteousness is trash no matter what, right now.
Reply Quote
Alright, thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/16/2010 4:18 PMPosted by Cayse
There's situational uses for all the seals. Truth is superior damage by far, but becomes a liability in CC/switching situations. In various BGs where movement is critical using Justice is basically mandatory, any time you need to have something snared there's almost nothing better.

The only time I've found a certainty amongst seals is that Righteousness is trash no matter what, right now.

When did we get a snare? Wait, you are talking about seal of justice as a snare? "Almost nothing better."

Huh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]