What is with all the fail dps

85 Human Warrior
12/18/2010 10:35 AMPosted by Elendïl
Warriors are doing crazy PvE damage the last tank warrior i saw did 17k dps and on the boss 14 k dps. I can pull 9-10k dps no idea how could i beat 17k dps yet D:

yes, but those are only fights with a bunch of adds, if you get a boss with no adds it drops to below 6k usually, depending on how much vengence you have. i hope they dont nerf vengence, it only helps tanks tank, not like an overpowerd dps class that might need a nerf
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Cuz im a bad player who dose random dongeons just to have the privilege to be insulted by your greatness.

You truly are my hero...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/17/2010 10:31 AMPosted by Alki

Tanks not tanking will not do a lot of dps... Tanks do a lot of AoE damage because they are taking a lot of damage.

I'm not complaining by no means. I know they do a lot of AoE damage because they're taking a lot of damage, but if they continue with this kind of AoE, I'll simply stack them for AoE boss encounters!

Again, if it kills things faster, I'm all for it!

Yes, but if you stack them, they won't do this kind of damage. They're doing high damage because of Vengeance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]