Holy Power Lag

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wondering if it was your intention to have a 0.5 second delay on Holy Power being gained. I have been having a really annoying issue when i have 2 Holy Power saved up and heal the beacon target for the third and then use Word of Glory it only counts for the 2 Holy Power saved and then the third comes a good 0.2-3 seconds after the Word of Glory heals the target. This really needs to be looked into because this takes away from the power Word of Glory should have.

Another issue I have been having is the targeting when an Exorcism is used on an enemy, if you change your target to heal a friendly player it automatically brings up the old enemy target effecting healing done and messing cd's and spells that were going to the friendly player to either yourself or negating the heal in total.

And I have a bug to report Elementium Stormshield is not showing up in graphics, only when targeting an enemy player. For something so epic it shouldn't make a Paladin look like a Mage.

Thanks, and hopefully you can enlighten me on what is being done to help solve these problems.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree with the holy power lag. When you're casting non stop, it's jarring to have to wait momentarily to make sure that 3rd point pops up to use a full wog.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
There is a bug thread concerning the shield already.

Yes, the lag for the return of holy power really sucks and is aggravating when you think you're popping a 3 point WoG, but it's only 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]