Fix't

Let the hate commence.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ketchup
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Banana > Tomato
85 Troll Hunter
12/28/2010 8:07 AMPosted by Tierkrieger
But...youve been in there every single day this week for hours and hours...how is that one day a week?

Edit: Maybe you personally haven't, idk, but your guild sure has >.>

Glad you had enough sense to edit. I raided Christmas for the Atramedes kill, and I raided last night for a little bit until I started having latency problems.

And really, this guild is awesome, everyone likes killing things with each other. So who cares if they go in on unscheduled raid nights to enjoy the game a bit more? If they need a dps fill in, they know they can count on me even as a casual to help them forward the goal of the guild because not only do I know what Im doing, I actually like them enough to help.

And as stated, who really cares? Its normal mode.

And to the 25 /10 man comment, I wont go into what guilds Ive been in, or the fact I was accepted into a world 150th +/- 25 man cata guild who are now working on HMs. Both 10 and 25 mans come down to crappy players. I facerolled 4/12 in 25 man the second week cata was out. The only difference is 25 mans can carry more bad players, which makes 10s harder right off the bat.

TL:DR- Ketchup is gross, and Riven sounds butthurt. Oh btw, we have screenshots of a dude named Dippndots in Riven so angry that he got out pvpd while he was trying to grief on christmas. It was a great read.
85 Human Priest
lol people fighting about 10m regs

wowprogress.com wont give you a read like this :)
85 Worgen Mage
12/28/2010 3:16 PMPosted by Devotchka
But...youve been in there every single day this week for hours and hours...how is that one day a week?

Edit: Maybe you personally haven't, idk, but your guild sure has >.>

Glad you had enough sense to edit. I raided Christmas for the Atramedes kill, and I raided last night for a little bit until I started having latency problems.

And really, this guild is awesome, everyone likes killing things with each other. So who cares if they go in on unscheduled raid nights to enjoy the game a bit more? If they need a dps fill in, they know they can count on me even as a casual to help them forward the goal of the guild because not only do I know what Im doing, I actually like them enough to help.

And as stated, who really cares? Its normal mode.

And to the 25 /10 man comment, I wont go into what guilds Ive been in, or the fact I was accepted into a world 150th +/- 25 man cata guild who are now working on HMs. Both 10 and 25 mans come down to crappy players. I facerolled 4/12 in 25 man the second week cata was out. The only difference is 25 mans can carry more bad players, which makes 10s harder right off the bat.

TL:DR- Ketchup is gross, and Riven sounds butthurt. Oh btw, we have screenshots of a dude named Dippndots in Riven so angry that he got out pvpd while he was trying to grief on christmas. It was a great read.

u sound butt hurt tbh
85 Troll Hunter
I know, well written posts clearly stating my thoughts automatically make me butthurt to the not so bright crowd.

Do I need to dumb it down a little?

LOL Riven r mad we r better in raiding. LOL Riven r little fish in little pond who act like they r big fish but r relly bad. ROFLMAO Riven guy with Herpes r in progreshun thred starting crap because awesome huntard updates progreshun. LOLOL Riven r mad!!!!1111one!!!one!!!1

/gently pats Kanpan

Euphonic does not want to go toe to toe with Riven when it comes to 'forum trolling'. Riven has 10 times the amount of jackasses Euphonic could ever hope for, so you could be instantly buried, also Riven has been the top Alliance guild since late BC (more or less), with a few spaces in between when Riven transfered off the server... including <Ascendancy> or however it was spelled.

Wait... more importantly, who gives a #*@@?
85 Worgen Mage
I make one post about how your butt hurt and you claim we're all mad because you're "winning"? You serious bro? You write this long ass post justifying your guild raiding on Christmas and then act like everyone is jealous of you. Bro, you're awful. I feel bad for you :(

Take it easy broner, maybe someday you'll grow up to be the champion I am.
85 Troll Hunter
Youre right Kanga, I feel like Ive dropped a few IQ points "conversing" with a few of the Riven players. When it comes down to it, theyre bad, and wouldnt ever survive on a real competitive server. If they have to convince themselves they are the best by throwing a fit on a progression thread or trolling like unloved kids (over normal modes at that LOL), well have at it. I was doing what this thread was intended for, and that was updating Euphonics progression.

And

/gently pats Kanpan
85 Worgen Warrior
Euphonic does not want to go toe to toe with Riven when it comes to 'forum trolling'. Riven has 10 times the amount of jackasses Euphonic could ever hope for, so you could be instantly buried, also Riven has been the top Alliance guild since late BC (more or less), with a few spaces in between when Riven transfered off the server... including <Ascendancy> or however it was spelled.

I alone am 10 times the jackasses Euphonic could ever hope to possess.

Honestly though, I gotta tell ya, you seem pretty mad kid. Maybe you should take a step back and calm down before you soil yourself with your pent up pre-teen angst. No one really likes the smell of teen spirit.
Edited by Tierkrieger on 12/28/2010 5:55 PM PST
85 Human Priest
my god, this is a quality thread

Honestly though, I gotta tell ya, you seem pretty mad kid. Maybe you should take a step back and calm down before you soil yourself with your pent up pre-teen angst. No one really likes the smell of teen spirit.

Really Zay? How the hell did I make myself sound mad? I was actually sticking up for Riven in all of this. I don't care either way honestly, but I know that if you were to compare the two guilds, Riven would come out on top. I get the fact that I'm a baddie, I've heard that enough. Knowing that I accept that fact, how am I in any way mad?
85 Worgen Warrior

Really Zay? How the hell did I make myself sound mad? I was actually sticking up for Riven in all of this. I don't care either way honestly, but I know that if you were to compare the two guilds, Riven would come out on top. I get the fact that I'm a baddie, I've heard that enough. Knowing that I accept that fact, how am I in any way mad?

That part wasnt directed at you, apologies. Was directed at the euphonic kid.
85 Troll Hunter
I love getting kids uptight with long winded posts. Never fails.

Thanks for the laughs=)
85 Human Priest
yes we all know that was your grand plan!

rofl
85 Troll Hunter
Still mad, lol!
85 Worgen Warrior
12/28/2010 7:43 PMPosted by Devotchka
Still mad, lol!

Please, you honestly expect us to believe that? What a pathetic attempt to save face. That maneuver is nothing more than admitting defeat. Sorry kid, but its over. Feel free to try again another day.
85 Troll Hunter
Admitting defeat on what? I made an observation, I never stated that was my intent. Reading is hard.

You are still mad, and that is the funniest part of all this.

*yawn*
Edited by Devotchka on 12/28/2010 9:39 PM PST
85 Human Priest
too much bad trolling going on now and its not as funny as it was before

lets keep the epeens in the epants and stick to the progression posts plz

thnx :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]