What do you call a class that...

85 Night Elf Druid
12/19/2010 10:42 AMPosted by Chillbill
Honestly, feral isn't anywhere near the biggest problem pvp has at the moment. Youv'e got mages first and foremost, warriors, certain dk skills (necrotic strike, hungering cold), and you have the few rogues you run across flying under the radar.

I would argue warriors are twice as bad as mages. (twice as bad meaning twice as good)

Yah, people are starting to notice that warriors can instantly do the dmg it takes ferals 20 seconds of bleeds to accomplish.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/19/2010 11:23 AMPosted by Thefirstone
Maybe I'm missing something from never being feral, but isn't our speed increase 30%, not 45%?

Actually, its 51% with the 4-piece pvp bonus

~49% in cat form and ~61% in travel form
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/19/2010 11:54 AMPosted by Ailee

I would argue warriors are twice as bad as mages. (twice as bad meaning twice as good)

Yah, people are starting to notice that warriors can instantly do the dmg it takes ferals 20 seconds of bleeds to accomplish.

Actually there are a lot of classes that fall into this category. The only difference is that it's more noticeable when bleeds slowly tick down on you after a fight is over than when you get annihilated in 10 seconds by incredible burst damage.

Has anyone else had a 30k Hand of Gul'dan dropped on their head recently? It's happened to me several times now. Warlocks are no joke!
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
12/19/2010 5:46 AMPosted by Jpmlöl
I haven't tried unholy yet (I play frost and blood), but from what I could see on my rogue, most of the damage they're doing is from diseases and the ghoul.

I'm more scared of an unholy DK than a frost but that's just me.

The problem with frost is killing machine. With everyone having sub 10% crit, getting back to back crits is devastating.

I don't think unholy damage will be an issue once higher resilience levels kick in.

Reduce Frosts damage even marginally and everyone will go to Unholy. Unholy has so much more utility.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
12/19/2010 7:44 AMPosted by Shavona
I really hate PvP complaints in a PvE game where PvP IS secondary.

Let this sink in: "WoW is NOT a real PvP Game. There are no consequenses whatsoever!"

Oh sorry, where did Blizzard say this again?

How many competitive PvE events are there in pro gaming for WoW? How many competitive PvP events?

/slap
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/19/2010 7:39 AMPosted by Jpmlöl
I've done 34 2s games since S9 started.

According to ArenaHistorian, 28 of them had feral druids. 100% of them had either a feral druid, warrior, or mage.

The exact same thing happened with 3.0 ret. Stop being stupid. You're not skilled, you're the new FOTM.

I'm a druid and I agree.

this FOTM is pissing me off.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/19/2010 6:23 AMPosted by Rajin
Feral is exactly like S5 ret. You rarely ever saw them in arena, never saw them post on the forums. They're given a huge buff, and suddenly there's 5 in every BG and hundreds of them posting about how they're fine and you need to l2p on the forums.

Actually, a better analogy would be to shadow priests after they were buffed and made pvp viable in wrath. The qq storm on the ddf was huge because everyone wanted their free hk back. Same story, different day.

Warrs got ret burst and stuns, ferals got their survivability leaving them a free hk - lolz. Agreed on the S Priest uber buff. Hard to find a disc at the end of last season.

Seriously though, mages, ferals and arms warrs are pretty much the best in pvp from what I've seen.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
According to ArenaHistorian, 28 of them had feral druids. 100% of them had either a feral druid, warrior, or mage.

This is very deceptive, how many ferals, warriors, or mages?

I bet there was a DK in every match you played too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]