Scary things in wow.

(Locked)

80 Draenei Mage
12/19/2010 1:47 AMPosted by Killercaitie
Although if they EVER bring those giant hands from Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time into WoW...

I am never going near them :(

The ones in the forest temple... When they drop down on you, THOSE scare me... Nothing in WoW will ever freak me out the way those hands did when I was a kid x_x

lol
85 Human Paladin
12/19/2010 1:13 AMPosted by Defengar
room of upside down sinners. If you havnt heard of it look it up.
(basically its this massive chamber below karazan with dead people chained up in it (not rotted) thats not the creepy part though.....the room is flooded so the corpses float...upsidown in the water (this place is no longer accessible and its part of a MASSIVE underground network of tunnels beneath Karazan, also another creepy part about the place is a heartbeat sound you hear inside, this sound gets louder until you reach the end of the tunnel network and arrive at 2 large stone coffins......)

Blizzard has never said what they were or are intending to do with this place.

I'm fairly certain it's Medivh's crypt. The content in the room however, would have changed WoW's ESRB rating to M instead of Teen, so they blocked it off.
90 Dwarf Hunter
I found the demon children.....very scary
90 Night Elf Druid
The voice of the "Curator" in Karazhan..

It sounded so soulless and void i jumped and nearly cried... D:
85 Draenei Shaman
12/19/2010 01:45 AMPosted by Holyvengence
Blizzard took my bubblehearth away..................................................................

Oh I've heard from multiple paladins that ye' old bubble-hearth is still possible.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=64457

Affected by haste.
    Use-able in combat.
    Always teleports you to a (semi-)safe location, away from mobs.
    12 hour cooldown.
10/19/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Griffindude
I found the demon children.....very scary

You also found a really old thread :D
85 Draenei Shaman
Gnomes.

They just are creepy. D:

Although if they EVER bring those giant hands from Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time into WoW...

I am never going near them :(

The ones in the forest temple... When they drop down on you, THOSE scare me... Nothing in WoW will ever freak me out the way those hands did when I was a kid x_x

Ah I know I hate those! I'm always running for my life when I see that shadow moving toward me and the creepy music getting louder ;_;
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/19/2010 01:45 AMPosted by Holyvengence
Blizzard took my bubblehearth away..................................................................

Mwahahahaha I have a bubblehearth still but it's on a 12 hr CD.

The Last Relic of Argus has a 3 second cast time. Hunters can probably use it during Deterrence. Haven't and WILL NOT level up my hunter's archaeology to find out though.
Edited by Joejitzu on 10/19/2011 10:37 AM PDT
85 Goblin Warrior
The wrathgate after you've completed the quest line.
Imagine reading an article about people hearing voices just as your flying past the terrified screams.
90 Night Elf Druid
In Naxx, every so often you can hear the echo of someone yelling. I've always found it a bit unsettling.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
both of OP's stories are very scary.

the children of elwynn is horrifying and I really wish I knew the story behind that.

and that night elf druid WTF!?! brb rolling nelf druid to troll noob taurens with...
90 Night Elf Rogue
Turn up the volume and head the the Throne of Menethil in Ruins of Lordaeron.... you will hear the voices of the events that took place when Arthas killed his father.
86 Undead Mage
05/17/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Brahwaa
N-N-N-NECRO

Twice-raised thread, your forum-necromancy skills are astounding.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Holyvengence

Wah, so sad, poor little Paladins have to finish what they start.

Hurts to fight far huh?

It's coming back in MoP <3
59 Worgen Death Knight
I was fishing at the waterfalls just outside, I stood next to the falls and a figure that looked like a cartoonish cupid ran out and flew off. I have never seen it again.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Anything underwater. I grew up on an island and I've been around in-land lakes before. All the weird stuff growing up from the bottom (algae, tubes, seaweed, etc) is super scary, especially if you're a kid. Getting shoved into that stuff, or accidentally swimming over them, is none too fun. Also, swimming in murky waters... especially DEEP waters... you see a shadow off to the side moving slowly... It hits light... You see a MASSIVE FISH as big as you. You make eye contact with a gigantic fish...

In Real Life, that is scary as f***.

The way the ocean just drops off from an even depth is scary. There are scary, scary, SCARY things deep down in them waters...
90 Worgen Druid
Last night our guilds main healer was helping me out while I tanked to get some VP/JP. This Brazilian PUG guy started calling her "babe", "honey", etc. It was really weird. Her husband plays too, luckily he wasn't around......
The music in the Eastern Plaguelands is freaky as hell in my opinion. I loved the scenery, but hated questing there just because of the music. The ghost towns and villages are creepy as well. I walked into the one after Tyr's Hand half expecting something to jump out at me & attack.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]