Worgen hunter or mage?

55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hi there,

I've recently decided to roll a Worgen and I'm having trouble trying to determine which class does the most DPS? I've narrowed my choices down to two classes and I would like to know which one will benefit more in raids?
Edited by Sylvanäs on 12/19/2010 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
in raids? Hunters would probably be a bit better as Survival is doing pretty hot damage from what I've read (haven't had the time to raid myself - been busy with my N+ Exam). We also come with a buff of your choosing, although if asking for Lust, it will drop their dps by having to spec BM.

Mages I don't really know as I don't play one.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Rogue
mage
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/19/2010 2:41 PMPosted by Spärt
in raids? Hunters would probably be a bit better as Survival is doing pretty hot damage from what I've read (haven't had the time to raid myself - been busy with my N+ Exam). We also come with a buff of your choosing, although if asking for Lust, it will drop their dps by having to spec BM.

Mages I don't really know as I don't play one.

I'm kind of leaning towards the hunter because they're easy to level up. No offense to mages. On the other hand, mages crit higher than any other class in the game as far as I know.
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Priest
they're both good for Pve and leveling, but in pvp hunters are garbage and mages are fantastic.. so if that's important to you, go mage.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Don't roll a Hunter right now unless you hate yourself.

And if you do hate yourself it's easier to just beat your face with a meat tenderizer than roll a Hunter. Less time investment, overall.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Mage. You can count on them being pretty solid in both PvE and PvP, and right now frost is extremely ridiculous in PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]