oatmeal healing.

85 Human Paladin
healing to me has really become flavorless. i dunno about you guys but every one has 1 mana savor spell 2 fast medium heals and one or 2 hard hitting spells, with a cupple of lack luster aoe's that seem better than what they really are. i tell me if im wrong but it all seems to be the same just one big bowl of plain old oatmeal.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
oatmeal healing wtf lol my oatmeal be full of flavor
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
If this is oatmeal healing then what was WotLK, cause I only used one spell.
Reply Quote
i miss chain heal, i cant wait til later gear so i can be a resto shaman again.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I use less spells at 85 than I did when I was 80.

What's wrong with me?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/19/2010 6:01 PMPosted by Hezzy
i miss chain heal, i cant wait til later gear so i can be a resto shaman again.

This made me /facepalm.

But yeah druids are way more involved now than ever before.

Rejuv x999999999 and wild growth on cooldown = zzz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Because I get to be the hippie one while you get to be the dirty cop that nobody likes.

It's all in the RP.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
12/19/2010 6:17 PMPosted by Saloradis
Why even have seperate healing classes, when you could just make one? They'll be called white mage.

Seriously.

12/19/2010 5:58 PMPosted by Pyren
If this is oatmeal healing then what was WotLK, cause I only used one spell.

Really? I see alot of people saying this. I was healing ICC 10/25 on my shaman semi regularly and always felt that I used many spells. ES / Riptide Tank; Healing Surge (Once we got it) the worst off DPS; Chain Heal for the group (Don't target the tank! Unless he is in need of a slightly larger heal + the group needs some chain healing love). If you were only using one heal through wrath I would really love to have seen your effective numbers. Perhaps I was just over working myself for no reason :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Healing is absolutely broken. And that wil not change with gear. Our most used spell, the only one blizzardmade efficient to force us to use it, heal about 6% of a tanks hp, and wiolll continue to do so because tanks will get more hp, even faster than we get sp.

With our spells beign so insignificant, the feeling is that we are less usefull. In wrath we used only 2 spells, but if we didn't use it for 10 seconds it was a wipe. Now if the group do everything rigth in some figths i can put earth shield and riptide on tank and sit for 21 seconds untill i renew riptide.

And in others figth no matter what i do i cannot counter the damage, and i'm told, be happy that your group end with 50% of their hp..

I do, i succeed in that, but it is just not fun, not rewarding, i litterally feel like i am almost useless.

We cant be told to be happy healing 6% of someones hp with a heal that takes more than 2 seconds. its just NOT RIGHT.

There is a reason why there are so many healers changing specs, they cant be all of them ass holes that should be flamed, there is something bad in healing, those who don't admint that is because they feel that if they do, they will have to give up the game difficulty too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]