How is Quel'dorei?

80 Human Warrior
I wanted to change servers since my old guild is done and over with and sick of this server I'm on. Might continue with my ally and raid casually at 85 or might start up a Horde toon. I Have full BC and Wrath raiding experience and know everything about Vanilla.

This server looked good on WoWcensus and forums seem pretty chill but I was wondering from the players on this server how it is. Hows the raiding progressing / guild family atmosphere and PvP on this server? I like doing random nights of world PvP every now and then and was wondering how often people do that?

Thank you in advance and hoping to talking to you guys if all sounds good for this server =)
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Could go either way. Might faction change my main to horde if its good on this server
Reply Quote
Being a transfer toon myself, I have a unique insight into the world of QD. We came over a few months ago to start a small prog raiding guild on a casual schedule. That said, we found the server to be incredibly welcoming and friendly, on both sides.

I agree that it's a bit early to speak on the status of TB...and honestly, all I do there is fish. :D

We have been pleased with the switch we made, and I am sure you'll have a similar experience.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Is Hex still into killing our auctioneers? She did it for like 3 days straight before cata was released.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
QD has it's ups and downs, but there are lots of awesome people. It has a nice population and our battlegroup is pretty nice too. I've had more luck with raiding/guilds on the Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
QD is nice. Great people, great guilds, almost anyone you join will have welcoming arms. Hate to say it but Alliance needs to work with bg's a bit more. Other than that its nice. Hope to see you around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have never heard of this person.
Reply Quote
NECRO (x2)
Reply Quote
I started reading this, not paying attention to the date, then got super confused when Nixx said FnB was the number one guild on server.
Lol.

Edit: Necro(x3)
Edited by Ebonics on 9/6/2011 6:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]