Topic Heal macro for pugs?
We as healers need to come up with a text macro and just hit it at the start of every run. Using the same macro the info might start to sink into some of these terrible players heads.
What would you want to express into such a text macro? (please add to this)
- Please know what a threat meter is (and use it)
- Don't stand in poison, etc
- Please know how to stun and use cc
- Please just 1 tank, you're wasting my mana otherwise
- I will let you die if you do stupid crap
lol, that's it for now
Edited by Yúna on 12/20/10 2:18 AM (PST)
I always tell my group,
- avoid anything suspicious looking.
- if you stand in fire, you die in 1.5 seconds.
But sadly, they still stand in fire, they still die. Unless it's the tank, which i save my lay on hands for, if tank dies i die =P
Oh although I should make a marco too,
- know your defensive CDs and use them.
...and eat up after a pull. Healers are busy restoring their mana bar after a fight. There's no reason for everyone else to stand around doing nothing while the healer is the only one eating/drinking.
Edited by Scornn on 12/20/10 10:05 AM (PST)
A thousand times, this. It makes me rage when I finish a boss at 1/4 mana and the rest of the group is all at about 30k health (apparently this is by design... thanks for nothing blizz, you jackholes) and sit down to drink. I get to full mana and then have to heal up ABOUT 400,000 HP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DRANK OR ATE.
Haha, I have a macro for that:
/e calls you a lazy ^&%^.