Heal macro for pugs?

85 Blood Elf Priest
We as healers need to come up with a text macro and just hit it at the start of every run. Using the same macro the info might start to sink into some of these terrible players heads.

What would you want to express into such a text macro? (please add to this)

- Please know what a threat meter is (and use it)
- Don't stand in poison, etc
- Please know how to stun and use cc
- Please just 1 tank, you're wasting my mana otherwise
- I will let you die if you do stupid crap

lol, that's it for now
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I macro to my lightwell this: "GOOD PLAYERS WHO CLICK THE SEXYWELL GET EXTRA HEALS!"

I'd probably add something to the macro about interrupts. People who interrupt make my life wonderful.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I always tell my group,

- avoid anything suspicious looking.
- if you stand in fire, you die in 1.5 seconds.

But sadly, they still stand in fire, they still die. Unless it's the tank, which i save my lay on hands for, if tank dies i die =P

Oh although I should make a marco too,

- know your defensive CDs and use them.
Edited by Yúna on 12/20/2010 2:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
One I've used since BC has been "If the ground is not the ground, get out of it."

Sadly, I've had to spam that quite a few times in Wrath, a lot less now in Cata.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
...and eat up after a pull. Healers are busy restoring their mana bar after a fight. There's no reason for everyone else to stand around doing nothing while the healer is the only one eating/drinking.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/20/2010 9:27 AMPosted by Destenee
...and eat up after a pull. Healers are busy restoring their mana bar after a fight. There's no reason for everyone else to stand around doing nothing while the healer is the only one eating/drinking.

A thousand times, this. It makes me rage when I finish a boss at 1/4 mana and the rest of the group is all at about 30k health (apparently this is by design... thanks for nothing blizz, you jackholes) and sit down to drink. I get to full mana and then have to heal up ABOUT 400,000 HP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DRANK OR ATE.
Edited by Scornn on 12/20/2010 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/20/2010 10:04 AMPosted by Scornn

A thousand times, this. It makes me rage when I finish a boss at 1/4 mana and the rest of the group is all at about 30k health (apparently this is by design... thanks for nothing blizz, you jackholes) and sit down to drink. I get to full mana and then have to heal up ABOUT 400,000 HP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DRANK OR ATE.

Haha, I have a macro for that:

/point
/laugh
/e calls you a lazy ^&%^.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]