Healing Clas Options

85 Tauren Druid
Hey guys, I'm going back and forth between the class to make my main. My main role will be healing, but at the same time I want to be able to solo any soloable content in the game, as well as be a class that is sought after for healing.
Right now I have a level 65 Druid and a level 39 Priest. Healing with both is damn easy. With the Druid in TBC dungeons, it's a matter of putting a 3 stack of lifebloom on the tank with lifebloom and profit.
Healing with Priest is Magic Bubble, renew, and Flash heal every so often.
Anyway my question is, right now as it stands, who seems to be the top healer? And who for the DPS spec for the soloable content?
For Druid my DPS Spec would be Balance. Right now my Disc spec for priest out damages my Shadow spec lol but I'm sure that will change in later levels.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Every class can solo the "solo" content, hence the name.
Even healing-spec classes can solo the questing content, it just takes longer.

Since you apparently dont want to take advantage of druids feral spec, then I would reccomend you just stick with the priest. They make better casters IMO, and druids have a few issues with spell imbalance at high levels right now anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]