Portal from the Ebon Hold to the main cities

68 Undead Death Knight
Well let me start off by introducing myself, I am a fairly new WoW player and i just recently created my first Death Knight. Once i finished the starting area i continued my gaming as normal. When i used the Death Gate to go back to the Ebon Hold i was surprised that there was no direct way to get to Orgrimmar or Stormwind or any other main city besides a really long gryphon ride. Since this was my first time i didn't get a chance to make Orgrimmar my home at the inn. As most of you know when you finish the starting zone there are 2 portals that take you to them. i was thinking that there could be two portals that take you to your factions capitals like those. I know this might be a little to much to ask with all the things you guys at blizzard have to do with Cataclysm and all but i hope you guys might consider doing so. If anyone agrees please leave a comment.
Reply Quote
Ebon Hold has had no portals passed that phase for 2 years.

I don't see them putting them in now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Blizzard is OK with having portals and teleporting in some circumstances, but they want us to travel in other circumstances. They view travel as a necessary part of this game.

I have an undead death knight as well, and I don't find the flight to Undercity (or even Silvermoon) to be all that long.

Additionally, if you head to Outland to quest and level you'll eventually reach Shattrath, which will have everything you need. It's centrally located in Outland and never takes that long to reach.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Doesn't seem like that big a deal. You said yourself your forgot to set your hearth when you were in Orgrimmar. It's a simple mistake you can fix without much work.
Reply Quote
63 Dwarf Death Knight
I just get in a dungeon queue which usually takes 40 mins anyway, flying helps me kill some time.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I have to disagree simply because these aren't needed, as Horde we have the shortest flight to a home city compared to an alliance and it's just one more short zeppelin ride over to org. Short sweet trip
Reply Quote
16 Goblin Shaman
12/20/2010 4:23 PMPosted by Ayladcg
Ebon Hold has had no portals passed that phase for 2 years.

I don't see them putting them in now.

Really? I've never made a DK, so I wasn't awake the portals vanished.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Death Knight
I know this is a thread almost a year old, but I just created my first DK and I believe there would be an abuse issue on a 1 minute CD on basically a hearthstone if they added a portal to Org. But if no portal then AT LEAST give us a class trainer in Org. Jebus.

OTOH I just remembered they are doing away with training for abilities. So...carry on.
Reply Quote
62 Undead Death Knight
smh i was upset that there was no portal back to org in ebon hold...till i started thinking of dk's invadeing org like the demons invaded bc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]