@ Rarru [H] of Megaton

85 Human Hunter
I was camping a rare spawn pet with a crazy long spawn timer, it spawned in front of me, i start to tame, and this DK comes out of nowhere and kills me, then kills the mob i was trying to tame.

He did it for that ridiculous guild achievement.

He laughed at me after the incident because he knew he wasted my hours of time.

Ask many horde, they come onto ally characters, offer me gold for the kill, i meet them and do it for free, no questions asked. What this %@@@!** did was on purpose, choosing the time that would do the most damage and make me wait all over again to get what I was waiting for. People with such little morality are insects, bugs, and don't deserve human consideration.

I'm seriously considering not renewing my account next month, as i've had it with the BS that happens when 12 year old emo crack babies get out of school and get on their horde to make people's lives a living hell. Those of you that are going to troll me, talk trash on me and congratulate that retard for what he did, I'm not going to even check back on this page. I will never see it. I'm done, simple as that.

I don't know why people take such pleasure in causing suffering...I don't understand it. It's an alien concept to me, it's abhorrent and it's repugnant. I know many of the people laughing at me are googling the big words in this post, save your time, they mean "bad".

Remember there are always consequences to your actions, even if you don't pay them yourselves. This guy is a waste of a human life and so is any guild member who tolerates his presence.

Once again...i'm done.

Rarru, you could have just asked me. I would have let u do it with a smile, but you had to choose the time that was worst, and you had to kill the spawn i spent 15 hours camping...that was not required, and you did it just to hurt me, and you're a sick SOB for enjoying it. You're a toilet bug.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
u mad
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
lol harana
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
should have killed him
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
You're a toilet bug.

You heard it here folks. Rarru. Awshiet.

I'm seriously considering not renewing my account next month

Look what you did Rarru, seriously. Why would you do this on a PVP server. Seriously?
Damn you.. DAMN YOU, why can't you be more like Captain America.
Edited by Selysong on 12/21/2010 5:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I love seeing Harana's posts on the forums. Always starts my day on a good note.

Wasn't there a @Second Generation topic last year?

Then a @Rebourne topic after that?
Edited by Mootaralolw on 12/21/2010 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
I believe it was SiNS crapping all over his (and his GF's?) face. That was some funny @!#@!

This made me LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

If I recall it right, someone found a picture of him and his GF, started talking @!#@ and then Unicorns got involved in it too. I don't know the full story behind it, I only remember the forum harassment that was god damn hysterical!!!

EDIT: This is why I love the internet. You can google search for anything and find it. Thanks SiNS, for keeping old threads. This is the stuff that cracks me up!

http://sins-wow.com/index.php?topic=1164.0

A political operative! That's frickin' priceless!!!
Edited by Oegin on 12/21/2010 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
lol. yes. that was hiLARious.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Go back to CareBear land, your on a pvp server, man up.
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Mage
Go back to CareBear land, you're on a pvp server, man up.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
A LITTLE BIT OF MAJIIN STYLE WILL FIX RARRU
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
12/20/2010 8:22 PMPosted by Viví
lol harana

lol harana

lol harana

lol harana

Didn't even read what Harana posted. Just saw the name "Harana" and started hysterically laughing.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
This wouldnt of happened if I had more epics.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
i feel bad for him.

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
FH
12/21/2010 9:49 PMPosted by Cornellia
lol harana

lol harana

lol harana

lol harana

Didn't even read what Harana posted. Just saw the name "Harana" and started hysterically laughing.
this
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
LOL i love my guildies :) hey harana normally id feel bad for you
and what my officer did but being as you gave ur spot up to a random person u didnt know. That was dumb. and you know what they say u cant fix stupid :)
Edited by Bowbeforeme on 12/22/2010 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
After a guild mate of mine pointed out this thread I felt compelled to respond. After careful thought I decided that I really couldn't say it any better then all those that got here before me.

That being said. Megaton is recruiting.
Keep in mind its a PvP server. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the fire.
http://megatonguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?sub_domain=megatonguild&gid=0
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I laughed my ass off.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Harana,

It seemza that youza owes da "Megaton Family" the weekly protecion fee, you didnt paya so we had no choice buta to sends our collector"Rarru The fist" The for a finger, nexta time, hewillabe taking a handa, so if eyes were youz, i would pay on time nexta time.

if youza know whata imma saying ?

Fughetaboutit!

Khela
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]