Expertise or Haste for PvP

90 Gnome Warrior
Blizzard really is laughing at me for making me chose between the expertise bracer or haste bracer for pvp ....... both the worst stats I wouldnt even touch wich a REALLY LONG WOODEN STICK in pvp

Good Job
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If I understand it correctly (and I may not), Haste helps your Rage generation by not only increasing the rate of your auto-attacks but also by increasing the rate at which your gain Rage from those auto-attacks. I do know that it has a pretty significant affect on my kitty form's energy recovery rate.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Expertise, no questions asked. Having Throwdown/CSmash dodged/parried sucks, and the ~2% haste you get from any piece of gear isn't going to cause an extra swing in a low uptime PvP environment, negating its bonus entirely.

Look at it this way: Haste is a bad stat for Arms in PvE. Think of how much worst it is in PvP.

P.S. Although Expertise > Haste, reforge the Exp off into crit (AJ says try [not like its possible with current gear] to keep crit and %chanceMastery at the same level)

P.P.S Why on earth do the PvP boots which give Crit go with the DK set, and the ones that give Haste go with the Warrior set when it would make MUCH more sense to have it be the other way around? (Haste is good for UH DKs, at least in PvE, and Haste is garbage for warriors)
Edited by Mørtäl on 12/20/2010 11:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
They really wanted to make our pvp sets have the worst stats possible .. Hoe else can you explain freaking haste and expertise on the gear, Espacialy our warrior tier pvp gera ... HASTE ???? Does blizzard knows lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Explain this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=56528

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Look on the bright side, at least you can use the stats. Last time I looked hunters still had expertise on thier shoulders...
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior

ok you got me, wtf...
Reply Quote
83 Human Death Knight
12/21/2010 5:41 AMPosted by Sakesensei

CAN'T HAVE THOSE TREE OF LIFE PUNCHES PARRYING BRAH. IT'S A COOLDOWN
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/21/2010 12:17 AMPosted by Zanur
They really wanted to make our pvp sets have the worst stats possible .. Hoe else can you explain freaking haste and expertise on the gear, Espacialy our warrior tier pvp gera ... HASTE ???? Does blizzard knows lol

Expertise is not that bad.I plan on getting 4% so i'm dodged capped vs casters.However i'm not very happy about the haste on my pvp gear.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Left Eye of Rajh

ranged criticals.. whaaaay?

Tiger Bite?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]