Topic Warrior Arms PVP Caps
Edited by Raìzen on 12/21/10 7:41 AM (PST)
Im a full pvp Warrior and im Arms spec...
I want ur advice about my build of talents and ask some questions:
1- whats the cap for hit rating and expertise? (for pvp just)
2- reforge all critical rating after the caps?
3- any site with all these informations about warrior pvp ?
4- whats the best gems to put and the best meta gem?
5- Whats the best race for warr pvp ?
Thank you for your atention!
1. 5 %Hit. Don't worry about expertise, people can't parry or dodge from behind.
2. Don't know.
4. Fleet Shadowspirit Diamond atm for meta, iirc. Red slots= 40 str, yellow= 20str/20 crit or 40 crit rating, blue= str/hit, str/stam. Not sure if there is a green gem worth using.
5. Horde- orc, alliance- worgen. Goblin might work for horde with Rocket Jump/Rocket launcher.
your best bet is reading stuff on arena junkies.
1) 5% hit, 4.25% expertise should cover caster dodge cap.
2) Yes, crit is the best stat to reforge ATM, MS crits keep your enrage up.
4) Use CSD and gem hit or.. wait for blizz to patch CSD and gem Str.
Alliance: Gnome > Worgen > NE (shadowmeld is okay) = Dwarf (stoneform is not terrible)
Horde: Orc, BE or Goblin are all good > Tauren is okay (War stomp DRs intercept/throwdown)
Everything seems like what I've been reading. I just started to do pvp in arms. I was always better in fury for some reason, but once I was able to get used to arms it seems damage control and interupts/ccs are a little better in arms.
Regarding the race, I always heard orcs were the best on the horde side and I heard humans were the best warriors for alliance. They have a racial called every man for himself and would allow an extra trinket for the strength proc.