Machine gun

Now that ammo has been taken away from hunters why not put in a machine gun?
have it do small damage but many times. For example take a gun that did 100 damage and 1.00 speed. Now just change that to 10 damage at 0.10 speed. I think it would be awesome if you put a gun from gnome engineering that was like that. For goblin engineering, it would be more like a rocket launcher.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Its called Cookie

There's our machine gun. Had a stack that granted 720% increased speed and was using my current gun. Now thats a machine gun :P.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
this isnt world of starcraft
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Why would you want to change a game trying to symbolize old world into modern things, helicopter, motorcyclye, and car piss me off enough.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/21/2010 10:28 AMPosted by Talrian
this isnt world of starcraft
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I want the BFG.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/21/2010 10:30 AMPosted by Hadele
Why would you want to change a game trying to symbolize old world into modern things, helicopter, motorcyclye, and car piss me off enough.

Warcraft has always been, and always will be, a fantasy universe. Not a purely mystic/medieval universe.

And as for the "this isn't world of starcraft" comments rapid fire projectile weapons have existed in this game for quite a while. Argue mechanics all you want, but you don't have much material when trying to argue about lore.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Rapid shot + fast bow = machine gun.

Precisely Calibrated Boomstick comes to mind. And stack haste.
Reply Quote
12/21/2010 9:05 AMPosted by Mendia
Except there would never be any viable use of the machine gun unless you could stand still forever. Shot clipping would nerf you into the ground, almost like Stoneform.

NO FUN ALLOWED
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Rapid shot + fast bow = machine gun.

Precisely Calibrated Boomstick comes to mind. And stack haste.

O.o, I might have to try something like that on the cookie fight just for lulz. Wonder how fast you can auto for with that type of setup.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
12/21/2010 9:05 AMPosted by Mendia
Except there would never be any viable use of the machine gun unless you could stand still forever. Shot clipping would nerf you into the ground, almost like Stoneform.
Someone pulls a machine gun on me in a PvP field my concern drops to 0 about wether or not their mobile. Me thinks you are REALLY underestimating the power of a machine gun.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Aye, just imagine if you are a mage or what not, constantly getting hit by small damage attacks. a barrage of bullets keeping yoru cast bar from filling up. who cares if you are mobile or not. you will piss off casters, and prevent rogues from stealthing, and get the melee's pissed off enough to charge right into your frost trap
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Jeez this thread reminds me of how dumb people can be. I keep thinking I'm the only dumb one out there, but this thread reminds me there are people that are worse than I am.
Reply Quote
74 Undead Priest
Dumbest idea evah!

This is not Call of Duty, GTFO !
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I honestly would want a machine gun for the lulz. I know it has no PVE or PVP use really, but hey, whats wrong with having a weapon that is fun to use? Like the poultryizer or the world enlarger. they had *some* pvp usage, but mostly? they were fun to use.
Reply Quote
74 Undead Priest

Am sure lightsabres are "fun to use" as well!!! But like machineguns they have no place here

GTFO!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
WTB small shoulder mounted Railgun for goblin engineers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]