{H} <Sacred Wake> 6/12. Wants u!

85 Tauren Druid
<Sacred Wake> is a raiding guild looking for players who are looking to raid 10 man content. We are a mature group of players who have played together since pre-bc. We believe in a strong foundation comes first with players who get along and work well together. Who show respect for one another as a player and a person. But put aside that sissy talk and lets get back to Raiding!! Here is what I am looking for:

For Raiding: (some interest in PVP as well.)

Priest (shadow and heals).

Now please contact me in game for more information. We do not have a website, so no need to apply, just will need to speak with me in game. Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Edited by Tedruxpin on 2/24/2011 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Set raid days and times are, Tues, Wed and Thurs. @ 8pm-11pm.

Looking for a couple more to fill up our 10 man raiding core.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Mage
i would but its not that great of a band
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I agree the band sucks. I would have fought over the name more but I had no idea this crappy band existed. On the upside, good people, willing to help others gear up so we can get to raiding content already.

BLAH BLAH BLAH bump BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Do you call it pop or soda? I have this stupid friend who thinks it's soda and I like to call him stupid for being so stupid. He's really stupid.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/11/2011 3:27 PMPosted by Patachouli
Do you call it pop or soda? I have this stupid friend who thinks it's soda and I like to call him stupid for being so stupid. He's really stupid.

Chicken sandwich
Reply Quote
01/11/2011 3:27 PMPosted by Patachouli

soda.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Soda pop
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
In our first day of raiding we managed to get Magmaw down. Hopefully in the next couple days we will be able to add a few more names to this extensive kill list of ours :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
dump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/12/2011 11:48 AMPosted by Iownius
Soda pop

I cannot support this guild if you do not call it pop. It's just pop. Not soda pop. Pop.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
if by pop you mean soda, then yes
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/13/2011 5:17 PMPosted by Litura
if by pop you mean soda, then yes

If it's soda then why do they call it popcorn? Dumb idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I call it soda popcorn pop
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Happy MLKJ day
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Join now and grab our last few open raid spots. We are looking for a couple more solid committed raiders! We currently have no rogues and no committed locks so grab yourself a spot. We could also use others too! Hit us up on here or in game. Look for myself, Tedruxpin, or Methodone.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you need a resto druid or a holy/ret paladin feel free to msg me in game or on here. Thanks!

Here are armory links:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalvengyr/railz/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalvengyr/akharis/simple

Both are starting to queue up regularly for heroics.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I like it. You solve some of our issues currently. Let me speak to Tedrux on this guy. Find either one of us in game or we will find you. Whatever happens first.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
/bump updated recruitment needs in initial post.
Reply Quote
you. not u

you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]