(H) Newly formed guild LFM for BGs and 10m

85 Orc Death Knight
Hello everyone,

Sovereign is a newly formed guild looking to flesh out its ranks. We are a very small guild at the moment, as we were formed about two days ago after my friends and I were tired of going from guild to guild. We are a group of 5 friends at the core of the guild, but we're looking for more to socialize with who want to progress as well.

Recruitment:
Basically, we're recruiting anyone and everyone who would like a friendly, helpful guild to join. For a guaranteed spot in our core 10 man however, we need: Healers in general (need 3), and two ranged dps (pref hunter and boomkin, not too picky though).

We're also going to be doing rated BGs when we have the man power so all classes are more than welcome to join us for that. We've been around the pvp scene since BGs were introduced way back in 1.3, so if you're looking for some experienced players to BG with, here we are.

We have a tabard and bank etc etc, our guild level is lacking at the moment since we're such a small group and the guild system is not friendly at all to small guilds at the moment. But we're looking to change all that!

Simply send a tell to any of our online members and they can get you an invite or can point you to someone who will provide any additional information you need. Thank you for reading.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Wow bro... It's customary to leave your guild before you promote for another one.

Don't worry though, I took care of it for you, and I'm sure you will have lots of success in your new guild clearing 3/13 (Baradins hold isnt part of the 12 bosses... lol) every week in random pugs
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]