PvP Rating & Conquest Item Adjustments

90 Blood Elf Paladin
i would like to make a sugestion.I think instead of have ur own chosen party for the arena i think it would be really cool if u guys made a random arena. or have a battle ground thats a team death match. if u guys could do that i think every one would like it.
85 Draenei Shaman
So the top 35 arena teams on my battlegroup haven't queued arena since the first week of the season because they all know they don't have to. People got 2600+ rating the first week when mmrs were still too high and it was easy. The average mmrs dropped about 500 rating since then, and people who were 2900 last season are capping out at around 2500. It's impossible to pass the terrible people who got rank 35 at the beginning of this season so now none of them will queue. I got 2871 (rank3) and 2700 (rank 9) on two different teams that first week. Now, about a month in im struggling to maintain 2550. Please drop everyone who is above 2200 mmr/rating down to 2200 so they can still keep their rating for tier 2 weapons.

Nobody was aware of the new system so they were careless about team hopping and playing with lower rated players for fun. Only the teams who stuck on the same team that they played on the first week are going to be able to get gladiator. Since nobody high rated plays its impossible to get queues.

RESET RATINGS/MMR PLEASE
85 Night Elf Death Knight
This is all so great! But can you all not wait for the next seasons pvp gear......Its even BIGGER and more spikes and it will glow more then ever!!
No F'in way!!!!! I can not wait to grind bg's for hours and grind arena to get new gear that looks exactly like every one elses!! At this point I would even play star wars if it was out..
90 Human Paladin
Long time player, first time poster... For reason.

Good to see many posts about this ongoing issue. Without a reset this season will not be a fair competition decided by only skill and comp. But rather a reward to the teams who played the first two weeks and then stopped queing.

Please address this issue. Thank you for your time.
85 Human Rogue
i dont get it? so whats going on?
90 Orc Shaman
10/04/2011 08:20 PMPosted by Xpertneo
i dont get it? so whats going on?
madness
Just take points off teams that don't queue up at all. So if they don't play for 3 weeks they lose say 200 points and 100mmr or whatever you like it to be. This would entice people to actually queue again.
As there are so many 2s teams with 1 play just sitting there waiting for glad.
85 Tauren Warrior
HEY WTF BLIZZ MY BUDDY CANT B REZ IN ARENA SO WHY IN THE !@#$ CAN A SHAMAN REZ HIS BUDDY BAN ALL KINDS OF REZZES IN ARENA SO MUCH BULL%^-*
11/09/2011 01:44 PMPosted by Demonicko
HEY WTF BLIZZ MY BUDDY CANT B REZ IN ARENA SO WHY IN THE !@#$ CAN A SHAMAN REZ HIS BUDDY BAN ALL KINDS OF REZZES IN ARENA SO MUCH BULL%^-*

uh every healer can use there rez in arena
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is wow going make cross server group up for battlegrounds like they did with the dungeons ?
85 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks blizz it was a pain
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nice!
85 Tauren Druid
Let me get this straight: You can't buy 2200 weapons until Jan. 25, despite the fact that anyone above 2200 rating would be able to buy the weapon in one or two weeks and the fact that PVEers will be able to get the equivalent of 2200 weapons throughout the next month?

I can't even compile words to explain how flat-out stupid that is.
85 Dwarf Hunter
dont matter good players still gna be good bads still gna be bad only diff is now the bads get to fight 2200+ players @ 1500 lol nerd stomp to the top it is :D
100 Goblin Priest
all I am gonna say is that I dont like this but the rest of 43 is pretty cool!
85 Draenei Hunter
That may be true, but with everyone "set" at 1500 this first week, those of us whom are not "cough" elite, are having a very frustrating time in Arena's. Blizz...you really dropped the ball on this one. You have once again proven that you would rather cater to players of certain levels. Very disappointed in you, and am seriosuly regretting agreeing to the 1 year contract. While 15 isn't much for me to spend weekly, my enjoyment of the game has come to a point in which I question the validity of actually playing it.

I know, I know, others will read this thread and say "quit already". Then again, SWoTaR is coming out soon....
85 Undead Mage
Si tengo 1900 rating en 2vs2 en una semana, la siguiente cuanto seria mi maximo cap de conquest points??
85 Orc Warrior
yo i need some one to do a reanas with any one
Edited by Rektz on 12/25/2011 9:27 PM PST
13 Night Elf Hunter
HELLO
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]