PvP Rating & Conquest Item Adjustments

85 Orc Death Knight
To anyone complaining that PVE now has the advantage in arenas with the new t2 weapon restriction.....

Are you just that ignorant? You do realize you can get t1 weapon in your 2nd week in arenas which is equal ( or better, for arenas) than ANY normal raid level weapon (which you are never guarenteed to get)

Seriously, you aren't going to see heroic raid weapons *ANY* time soon, even by January 25

So shut the hell up children
85 Blood Elf Rogue
damn i wish i knew id be able to keep this weeks points!!!
85 Orc Shaman
is this effective immediately or when's this happening??
85 Goblin Shaman
OH NO YOU HAVE A HIGHER RATING THAN ME THAT MUST MEAN YOU ARE EXPLOITING.

Yeah it's totally not like they were playing at the time at the double reset or something like that.
Edited by Jacknoir on 12/22/2010 12:41 AM PST
85 Blood Elf Priest
WTB WHEN ITS HAPPENING PLZ
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/22/2010 12:41 AMPosted by Zephinism
So many exploiters in this thread. Blizz should go through the biggest QQ'ers in this thread and check for suspicious rating and just ban hammer 'em. Good riddance.

So what your saying is they are gonna ban every team that has done arena this season?
85 Worgen Mage
Yea i thought that was you sorry ampz, also i dont know how people can exploit i got me and 2 friends together and played till 2200, thats all we did. I dont know why you are calling people exploiters
Edited by Worgenmage on 12/22/2010 12:44 AM PST
85 Goblin Shaman
12/22/2010 12:43 AMPosted by Fishtacos
So many exploiters in this thread. Blizz should go through the biggest QQ'ers in this thread and check for suspicious rating and just ban hammer 'em. Good riddance.

Yep. Ban all the PVPers. good idea.

less bads thinking "I HAZ EPICS CAN I HAS RAID NOW?!?!?"
12/22/2010 12:43 AMPosted by Worgenmage
Yea i thought that was you sorry ampz, also i dont know how people can exploit i got me and 2 friends together and played till 2200, thats all we did. I dont know why you are calling people exploiters

all good :)

me calling people exploiters?

I was just congrats'ing someone with a 3k rating and 66% win. Thats a good effort.
Edited by Ampz on 12/22/2010 12:49 AM PST
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/22/2010 12:43 AMPosted by Fishtacos

Yep. Ban all the PVPers. good idea.

less bads thinking "I HAZ EPICS CAN I HAS RAID NOW?!?!?"

Here's what this needs... WOW!!! Lol
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/22/2010 12:46 AMPosted by Fishtacos
Fish if u havnt realised teams from 1-10 in bg9 all have lower win/loss ratios than my team other than 1 and 4 who 1 ofcourse is reckful with a 72% win ratio and the other team is 68%. We are 66% there is no huge difference in this other than look at some of the other teams who are 50% or just higher and are rated higher than us then u see ur real bug abusers

not trollin here...

what the !%!# did you just say? that the ENTIRE !%!#ING BATTLEGROUP exploited the bug to get to 3k ratings?

So even though they have Gladiator titles and are so many season Gladiators they still exploited they're way to 3k? Either way the good players are still up the top all there is is an inflation of ratings....

Gray Text

BAN EM ALL imo. you have an arena rating of 2900? BANHAMMER. 3000? BANHAMMER. 10? BANHAMMER.

problem solved :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]