PvP Rating & Conquest Item Adjustments

85 Goblin Rogue
12/22/2010 12:36 AMPosted by Sygma
Are you kidding me? This is a late April fools joke isn't.

THIS is your stupid fix for the bug?! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! I didn't cheat once to falsely push up my MMR. I went from 1700 to 2300 today and all my work goes away? BECAUSE OF A FEW CHEATERS. This is possibly the most unfair thing you have done to us.

it doesn't matter if you personally cheated. The bug added rating that shouldn't be there into the system. (You gained mmr from beating teams that should have had lower mmr but didn't because of the bug.) Thus, the whole ladder and mmr has to be reset.
12/22/2010 12:49 AMPosted by Naisu

it doesn't matter if you personally cheated. The bug added rating that shouldn't be there into the system. (You gained mmr from beating teams that should have had lower mmr but didn't because of the bug.) Thus, the whole ladder and mmr has to be reset.

Yes, that is why you won't see teams with 3k ratings and 66% win rate. Once this goes through.

My problem is we wont be able to raise our conquest caps until the 4th of January. This should be implemented now so we can just get on with it. Dragging this out just hurts everyone.
1 Orc Warrior
just to clarify all the people whos points got reset like 3 times and got 6k worth of points will be keeping there gear or will it be taken away

from what ive read of the blue post t2 weapons are disabled for a week but there are plenty of people who bought mh t1 offhand/ wand shoulders/ chest worth of gear and they are keeping it all?
Edited by Westpacbr on 12/22/2010 1:08 AM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
LISTEN ALL YOU COMPLAINERS, YOU DIDNT EARN YOUR 2k+ RATING, YOU FOUGHT 1200 RATED TEAMS INSTEAD OF FACING PEOPLE YOUR SKILL LEVEL.
DONE

My MMR is 2200, and some teams i fight are so stupid, i kept wondering wtf is going on but now i know. Im glad this is happening. There are scrubs out there with 2k+ rating when they never seen 1700 before. This is a good fix, but very annoying I agree, and well we have to deal with it like everything else that happens to us.

As for the T2 weps, well an item like that is supposed to take few weeks to earn anyways, last season it cost 4k arena points, which took about 2 weeks (not including the grind to the rating). Do your really expect to get the best piece of PvP gear in the game in the first week? By the time Jan 25 comes around you'll have your rating and your points saved up.
DONE
85 Worgen Druid
12/22/2010 1:06 AMPosted by Fishtacos
imagine blizz allowing you to do heroics and raids for a week but you dont get any loot...

cause FUN and CHALLENGE aren't part of the game.

right?

I didn't sign up for FUN and CHALLENGING.

I signed up for COMPETITION and REWARDS.
85 Worgen Druid
12/22/2010 1:12 AMPosted by Bathshiva
right if it werent for gear to farm and lvls to gain... noone would play world of warcraft so i submit to you... its a combination of fun challenge and gathering gear removing any of these makes the game a bit lackluster wouldnt you say imagine a bunch of naked lvl 1s playing wow wouldnt that be fun gathering gear is an integral part of the game when removed the game blows... quite obviously

periods man, periods.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]