RP Channels

(Sticky)

It's not easy finding fellow RPers in Azeroth, so try out these Custom Channels rather than using the global chats to hopefully find other roleplayers:

Alliance:
  • rp - In Character Chat (ICC)
  • Tavern - ICC, basically you are in a tavern.
  • rpmeet - Out of Character Chat (OCC) to plan an in game get together with others

Horde:
  • rp - ICC
  • rotten - IC channel, usually refer to it Rotten Luck's guild hall's porch
  • rottenooc - OOC channel, what ever goofiness that doesn't happen in the Rotten Luck's guild chat happens here, for all friends to see!

If you're new to joining channels, to join a channel type /join "channel name".

Do you know or have any public chat channels that are for RPers, then feel free to share them .
Edited by Disara on 12/27/2010 3:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I'm gonna shamelessly plug the guild and promote Rotten Luck's public channels

/rotten (our IC channel, we usually refer to it as our guild hall's porch)
/rottenooc (our OOC channel, what ever goofiness that doesn't happen in our guild chat happens here, for all our friends to see!)

Joining our channels is one of the best ways to get to know the Rottens, and is often step one towards becoming one yourself :)
Reply Quote
Shameless plugs are fully welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hm, a thought occurred to me. Should we try and get this stickied so it doesn't get lost in the sea of guild recruitment/LFG threads?
Reply Quote
12/26/2010 3:29 PMPosted by Calco
Hm, a thought occurred to me. Should we try and get this stickied so it doesn't get lost in the sea of guild recruitment/LFG threads?

Sounds like a plan.
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Warrior
Awesome! Thanks for posting these.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
So, I logged on Alliance today to find that the /RP channel now has a password... This confuses me greatly! @.@
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
It happens from time to time because people are jerks. I believe I remember it happening to the /rotten channel once as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
This thread needs furniture, badly.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Will be keeping these on my list. Aye.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Late to the party but:
/join Goldchat

Public RP search channel hosted by my Guild, since the others seem dead.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ive been wanting to start ty for the info!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Are any of these channels still active? I'm hoping to get involved with an RP group or possibly guild. (My current guild consists of only me.) Of course, I'm also toying with the idea of expanding my guild into a real RP guild. But first, I'd like to get involved in the community.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
That's how I feel. I know Thespian Empire on the Horde side has a guild channel but I'd love to roleplay with other people as well.
Reply Quote
RPNetwork on Alliance Side usually has a bunch of people. :D
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Im part of the RPNetwork channel myself, not real talkative, been working on training two apprentices from different servers (They came here, joined the channel) to become mages, maybe we should go to servers like MG and WRA and see if we can bring in squires, apprentices, students, that sort, provided we are all level 85s and wish to bring some RP life back... I dunno what you all think of it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Any other good horde channels/ groups for rp?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]