Ret/Holy Paladin / Warrior LF Pro 3v3 Partner

85 Worgen Warrior
Me and my partner have already gotten 2k in 2's.. thats not very high to be honest.. but we think thats its kind of pointless since it doesnt reward pr or titles, we're looking for a good player with 2k + experience to make a run for gladiator with .
Msg me in game im on quite a bit and maybe we can play some games,

thxs.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Are you one of the "I never broke 1600 before, but since MMR has been broken we spam qued games to get 2k+" players?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Not at all, i've been on a bit and becoming a bit more known, ask for your self.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
12/22/2010 3:09 PMPosted by Mcdank
Are you one of the "I never broke 1600 before, but since MMR has been broken we spam qued games to get 2k+" players?

Woofgang, dont waste your time explaining yourself to Mcdank.. He's a 3.0 champ, that thinks he's pro cause he did well in the skill-less time we call Lich King... He's a RP nerd if you check his server. He also likes to pretend he's in some special agency, ask Hellbert.. His own friends make fun of him behind his back when he tries to troll me. He also nerd raged when I told him he knew absolutely nothing about rogue play, cause he played some fotm comp to a low fotm rating, as you can see from the comps he's playing on his hunter.. He's also mad he got banned from my vent and used to be a worst fanboi before I banned him from my vent.

edit: noticed a typo where I said BC instead of LK.. Goodones troll derailed.. getatme
Edited by Worst on 12/27/2010 7:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
My tabard is hideous.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
agreed
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hit 2000 once, push for glad

Edit: posting to make worst flinch
Edited by Nollo on 12/27/2010 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
12/27/2010 1:05 PMPosted by Nollo

I dont think I understand what you're trying to say in that post..
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior

Woofgang, dont waste your time explaining yourself to Mcdank.. He's a 3.0 champ, that thinks he's pro cause he did well in the skill-less time we call Lich King...

I'm a season 8 gladiator, get at me.

You're a season nothing gladiator, get lost.

He also likes to pretend he's in some special agency, ask Hellbert.. His own friends make fun of him behind his back when he tries to troll me.

Hellbert and I used to be on extremely shakey grounds. We were never really friends, just kind of meshed together because of our friends. But we're pretty tight now. He also did help in the hacking of me in s7 (You know, I would be a two time glad if that never happened.)

He also nerd raged when I told him he knew absolutely nothing about rogue play,

Ok what?

When did this ever happen?

and I'm almost certain I'm a better rogue then you'll ever be.

cause he played some fotm comp to a low fotm rating, as you can see from the comps he's playing on his hunter..

I played PHDK to 2700. There were only three viable hunter comps, hard to call anything FOTM in S8. You also seem to always forget you played a rogue during BC when you call others fotm. Get your head checked, child.

He's also mad he got banned from my vent and used to be a worst fanboi before I banned him from my vent.

Again, what?
You're making things up to attempt to make me look bad. I don't know about you but it isn't working.

Worst, I am better than you. Deal with it, move on. Accept it. I am what you want to be, but you will never be.

You also really need to learn how to form a paragraph and use periods. It's god damned pathetic you write on an internet forum and type like a 6 year old.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
12/27/2010 3:09 PMPosted by Worst

I dont think I understand what you're trying to say in that post..

You're dumb. You're just flat out dumb.

How do you not understand that?

Hit 2000 rating in arena before you talk.

His edit is explaining how he was just posting to make you react and write up another wall of text with 6 periods to every sentence.

You're a laughing stock, stop posting and get lost. Maybe some ratings too.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
You call me FOTM?

Nice job rerolling hpal.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/hardmode/simple
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
ROFL, someone just nerd raged like crazy... WoW is clearly life brah.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Oh, and while you're mad.. Word in stormwind is you paid actual money to win trade to glad, the one time you got it. Another bit of information I recieved from people you think are your friends...

You're just a fanboi...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Since when did individually answering questions mean nerd rage?

I hope that you did reroll a pally, so I can be 1000 rating higher as usual.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
I'm pretty confident lovetap will carry you to a higher rating than me.. Gratz on being carried again this season?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ive never got glad without him

ohwait
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
hefty>glad. Just sayin'

Gratz on getting glad? You should put that on your resume by the way.

So you mean to tell me there are other people as skilled or more than lovetap that can carry you as well? NOWAI... Did you and Katzey go in together and split the cost for buying win trades for glad?
Edited by Worst on 12/29/2010 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You're mad.

I like it when you go through peoples friends lists looking for my real ID.

Oh you Brette
Edited by Nollo on 12/29/2010 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]