Any old timer guilds. 25+

85 Worgen Hunter
Looking for a guild with an older crew! A guild where most are married and have kids and understand the dynamics of family life!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
MR

<-- check guild

talk to Leigion or Sesshouhiko. almost no kids (mine plays from time to time), mostly people with kids/spouses and above all, no highschool-ish drama

Tranfer to horde. we outnumber alliance anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

12/22/2010 6:00 AMPosted by Xardraconis
Looking for a guild with an older crew! A guild where most are married and have kids and understand the dynamics of family life!

Hello! If you are also interested in casual raiding while managing the family life, check us out at

tuwg.guildomatic.com

and our recruitment post--> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1306053710
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Odin's Hammer is a casual social, leveling, all-purpose sort of guild. We have some raid interest, but not hardcore ( I don't raid, and we dont' currently have a raid team). We do have an 18+ requirement for membership, and mature playstyle is required. We are friendly, and have a roster of +/- 280 characters.
We are always looking for fun, friendly people, and welcome all types of play!

Check us out at odinshammer.guildlaunch.com or message me or any of my alts in game (Benedikta is who I've been playing lately) or do a /who odins hammer to speak to any member online.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The Knights of Avalon is more of a family oriented guild. most of our members are 25+ plus we have a few retired vets in our midst. Just look us up or shoot one of our officers a wsp. Our website is: http://knights-of-avalon.wowstead.com/
Edited by Ronanelf on 3/1/2011 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]