Cataclysm Tailoring and Enchanting!

85 Blood Elf Priest
With Cataclysm well underway, people are working hard to gear up and prepare for the new heroics and raids. Having trouble meeting the ilevel requirement to queue? Finding your heals or fireballs are feeling feeble?

Cataclysm Tailoring and Enchanting by Irullan is here to help! I have all the epic tailoring patterns, and many of the 339 blue pieces, and epic Spellthread. Need a Dreamcloth cooldown? Mine are for sale!

I am also hard at work collecting all the new enchants from the Twighlight Highlands vendors. Need +20 stats to chest or Lavawalker on your boots? Irullan's Enchanting is here for you!

Just send me a tell in game, or mail me your mats. I will promptly respond or craft whatever items you may need :)
Reply Quote
But as we found out tonight, Dreamcloth is BoP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah sadly it is :/ However as I said, I am selling my Dreamcloth CD's /taking commissions for epic items.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Wow, this business is so factionist, I swear! I ordered 15 bundles of Embersilk dresses and they won't deliver, I feel discriminated against for my fur color.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Lots of new items in stock! Epic Spellthreads, Dreamcloth, and more!
Want a Magic Lantern pet? I can make it for you! Whisper or mail me in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]