Holy Pally Heroic Gear Missing?

85 Human Paladin
I posted this in the pally forums, but I'm not sure which I'll get a better response from, so posting it here, too:

So I've been trying to gear this guy in 333 blues for heroics. Using Atlasloot, I went through and made a wish list with both dungeons and factions. I'm near completing that wishlist, but I suddenly realized that I still have a green wrist, hand, head, and shield... and only a blue wrist and shield on my wishlist. I immediately combed back through all the dungeon and rep lists only to discover.... there are no plate healing hands or head pieces? I mean, yeah, there's the JP ones, but I was under the impression that we really need to be in those 333 blues to run the heroics to farm the JPs to get that blue 346 gear for raiding. Am I missing something, or are holy pallies really just SoL here

I'm approaching the 700 mark on JP (really wishing I would have pre-farmed them now), but I plan to spend the 950 on a caster shield... why are there no plate helms or hands?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah, I just hit revered with the earthen ring and I'm afraid that those 359 gloves will be my first best option. I'll look again in HoO, but I didn't see any plate casting head pieces in there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]