Druids and Archeology

85 Night Elf Druid
Why do we have to leave flight form to survey? This is an outrageous slap in the face to the entire Druid community. I demand a hotfix!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thumbs up because I snorted in amusement!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
I'm not going to lie that made me laugh. I've hated that druid didn't have to leave Bird to Mine or Herb. So I made mine do both out of pity for myself. No that you/me have to leave bird to Survey brings a bit of joy to me and I bet about 90% of the wow's population. :D

But yes petition it blizzard will cater to you and your Bird friends wishes.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
#showtooltip
/cancelform
/cast Survey
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/17/2010 8:27 PMPosted by Brokenarrows
I've hated that druid didn't have to leave Bird to Mine or Herb.

Druids have to drop form to mine.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/17/2010 9:09 PMPosted by Sìel
Druids have to drop form to mine.

We can mine in moonkin form.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
OP, it took me til I was halfway through logging in before I discovered the levity behind your words ;_; I feel trolled...and violated. I LIKE IT.

I also could have sworn that sometime in the last year or so, they changed it so that druids COULD mine in flight form, but I must have been wrong. Not sure what I was smoking when I read those patchnotes I guess (whenever they were).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/17/2010 11:25 PMPosted by Mistkeeper
It's pretty annoying.
But I've begun to master canceling form in the air and hurtling towards the spot I predict will be the dig site.

This ^.

Besides, we can Skin and Herb in SFF, which sorta makes sense, and we can't Mine (use a Pickaxe) in Bird Form, so using a shovel in Bird would be ridiculous. L2Shift and you will be fine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
why should we be able to set up a telescope and tracking device in flight form? we have enough already stop complaining b4 they change what we have.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/17/2010 8:36 PMPosted by Loungecat
Well at least we can use it in Travel Form. That helps when you're in the area.

Which is nice in itself :D

And we can not longer mine in flight form, but since the guild perk doesn't work if you're in flight form anyways I generally use a regular mount.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This may be an oversight, but for skinning you have to be landed, you cant skin from the "air".
Reply Quote
50 Night Elf Druid
its not the leaving flight form i dont like, its the whole not shifting me out automatically i dont like.

isnt this what autounshift is supposed to do?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/27/2010 1:12 PMPosted by Bearforce
its not the leaving flight form i dont like, its the whole not shifting me out automatically i dont like.

Yea, it's kind of dumb. We still have it better than other classes for arch though.

I dig, go bird, unshift in the air, and use my momentum to carry me to my next spot. If my next spot involves a 50k health drop, I'll toss on a lifebloom while I fall.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
All I'd like is for Survey to take me out of Flight Form.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
12/18/2010 4:09 PMPosted by Darkvolcan
The only hotfix we're getting is a feral nerf

stop being retarded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]