Aeonaxx?

90 Draenei Mage
Just curious as to how many people have seen/downed him already.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
im wondering the same thing. Has anyone seen/killed one?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Arothorn in our guild (Feral Druid) Farmed that thing for like a 2 months, and finally got it a couple weeks ago. Super cool looking mount!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I got him a few weeks after Cata release while just mining in Deepholme.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have it. It does look pretty nice.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Got it too, I'm one of those "I just barely read about it, go out and /target" type situation. lol I'm sorry for all those farming it constantly. Guess I was at the right place at the right time.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
03/26/2011 10:59 PMPosted by Carnitas
Got it too, I'm one of those "I just barely read about it, go out and /target" type situation. lol I'm sorry for all those farming it constantly. Guess I was at the right place at the right time.

Just so you're aware, yes, I pretty much hate you. :P

Camped the TLPD for months and then watched my roommate see it and kill it on a whim...

I've seen Aeonaxx twice and had it taken from my grasp both times. Once by a lowbie who didn't even kill it, the other by someone who killed it on their alt because they thought a GM would transfer it to their main for them.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
does anyone remember times of when they saw it? i have been camping for 3 days straight without a glimmer of seeing him....ugh
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I know a warlock friend of mine by the name of Necrolicious who just got it fairly recently.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
05/31/2011 06:23 AMPosted by Nollie
I know a warlock friend of mine by the name of Necrolicious who just got it fairly recently.

I know that guy too, and was about to say the same thing :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Too bad Arothorn is a scrub and likes to sit on other people's camp spots. No class like the 4th of July.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
GOT HIM TODAY!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
After two days of camping, I was able to get him in early June at about 7:30pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
were is he at?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
second week and not a site.
Reply Quote
Does Anyone know how often he spawns?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i have been camping for 10 days straight and no sight what the hell?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Have him on this toon and another
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]