Aeonaxx?

90 Night Elf Druid
Aeonaxx has a 5-22 hours spawn time. It shares its spawn timer with a level 15 NPC called Blood Seeker. Its extremely helpful to add Blood Seeker to your _NPCscan addon (ID 3868).

I found http://aeonaxxresource.com/ to be quite helpful with camping Aeonaxx. It's a good place to go if you have any questions regarding spawn locations and how the encounter works.

Stay at it. Camping a rare requires lots of luck, patience, and persistence. Aeonaxx could spawn at any time. Also, be courteous to your fellow campers. Being a jerk will get you nowhere.

Good luck, and happy camping.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I got him last night at 9:33pm server time of Jubei'Thos.
i was camped for about 11hrs at 40,50 and he spawned just south east of me. easy as fight.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
you were camping for 11 hrs and got him, that makes me think there is some kind of phasing going on because I have been camping for a full week and I have not seen him or bloodseeker(bloodseeker I have in NPCscan).
could you tell me if you have completed all the quests in deepholm and turned them in . (the world pillar pieces all gotten). And to anyone who gets him : what stage of DH quests are you in. ( have you gotten to the daily quests?)

Grats Drukara.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
you were camping for 11 hrs and got him, that makes me think there is some kind of phasing going on because I have been camping for a full week and I have not seen him or bloodseeker(bloodseeker I have in NPCscan).
could you tell me if you have completed all the quests in deepholm and turned them in . (the world pillar pieces all gotten). And to anyone who gets him : what stage of DH quests are you in. ( have you gotten to the daily quests?)

Grats Drukara.

during that 11hrs i did go away for about 2 hours (around the 5hrs mark) then came back.
cant remember off the top of my head if all quests are done. but i have been doing dailies for some time. im exalted with Therazane.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
camped this !@#$%^- for 3 months....still no cheese.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you were camping for 11 hrs and got him, that makes me think there is some kind of phasing going on because I have been camping for a full week and I have not seen him or bloodseeker(bloodseeker I have in NPCscan).could you tell me if you have completed all the quests in deepholm and turned them in . (the world pillar pieces all gotten). And to anyone who gets him : what stage of DH quests are you in. ( have you gotten to the daily quests?)Grats Drukara.

I was able to see Aeonaxx after I had completed the Deep into Deepholm achievement (110 quests completed). So Aeonaxx can be seen after you have completed just about all the quests.

I'm pretty sure that you can see Aeonaxx even before you have completed any quests in Deepholm, as evidenced in the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fmg9r1XhNg

(It's German, but that quest is the initial quest where you fly into Deepholm with Aggra, well before you even begin questing)

Therefore, I'm pretty certain from what I've read when I camped, that Aeonaxx can be seen by anyone before it is mounted, regardless of the phasing you are currently in. I think it changes phase once the encounter is started, to where people not in that phase cannot see it (but at that point, it's too late).

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I logged on April 13th at 12:08 30 seconds later BAM! npcscan picks him up jumped on him killed him horray!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
This is what i know. Roughly 5-22 hour spawn timer. Shares a timer with blood seeker. Basically the same as vyragosa to the tlpd, but blood seeker will despawn after 10 seconds. Just earlier today, i was told he was downed almost 2 hours after i left, obviously i was mad, but i went out 8 hours afterwards, downed xariona and found Aeonaxx. I can garuntee this will not happen for everyone as his chance to spawn is very low. 1-20 or something i read. Keep at it, get help from your friends or guildies, then when you get it help them back.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Also ive read that Aeonaxx is seeable in all sets of phases, and when someone grabs him, it shifts into that phase and dissapears to everyone else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
just saw Aeonaxx spawn and killed @1935hrs on Draenor. Now I wonder how long til next spawn, I was just a few secs too late.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
been camping him for 9 days now. 16-20 hours per day, saw him today, was tagged by a lvl 82 mage who had never heard of it... gut wrenching stuff
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
god damn it does this thing drop any ware in particular or is it completely random
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I got this beast last year on my birthday lol, love it. was a fun fight, glad i was able to cap screens of the fight and when he was downed and looted the mount. :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I haven't yet seen Aeonaxx, but I have a few friends on my server, Arygos, who have him. I have been camping for around 4 months total and not a single sign. I haven't camped in a while so I thought i would continue today. No luck still. If you seen him on Arygos please tell me. :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Here on Feathermoon server and been camping for months, having never heard of it around the time it was added in patch i was never lucky enough to run into it sept once, was tagged by a goblin priest and i didn't even bother..

Now that i decided to go back to camping my TLPD i got it lucky enough the 3rd and only night i decided to stay up late around 10:52AM server time, nobody was around and i died like noob, dazed off my mount... Came back and killed it. Lol, after that i downloaded NPC_scan, finally.. and i been sitting here being camped by lots of horde, and running into alot of Jadefang spawns while running over for herbing, sadly no quest for jumping the gap to it and no pet for me. D:

I regret not camping earlier now that blood seeker has been added, and so far thats all i seen.. The biggest troll spawn in World Of Warcraft. >_<"..

GL on the camping! My server, not so lucky. Lol..
Edited by Rayzkazmer on 7/17/2012 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I downed him last week. I decided it was time to farm him again after a few months, (since I gave up), and the second I fly out into Deepholm, NPC Scanner goes nuts.

And yes, I am on Elune.
Edited by Vandred on 7/18/2012 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I farmed ore in deepholme for months waiting for him and he never showed up. this morning i went there just to farm while doing random heroics and bam there he was way up in the sky. keep your eyes up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
so phases dont matter? i just started camping, and someone in my guild said u have to be axalted through therazine to see him. please tell me if you have this mount, have you completed all the dailies? or none/some? thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've only seen him once being captured out of my 6 month now hunt...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]