Whale Shark!!!!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Delay my last!

WoW is life.

All hail Whale Shark.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/18/2010 2:33 AMPosted by Murkwell

Whale Shark is an avid reader of the forums, and has asked me to relay to you a cordial invitation to meet face to face in Vashj'ir to discuss the matter. It will be a formal affair, and it suggests that you wear something, and I quote: "delicious".

Either you're being facetious or you guys really don't know anything about whale sharks.

Not only are they passive and friendly, but they're filter feeders. They eat plankton, not people. So the whale shark should be saying: "What the hell is this? I ordered plankton!" Then it would storm out of the restaurant pissed that you got its order wrong.

I find it funny but slightly irritating. lol How could you guys not know anything about whale sharks? There's a ba-zillion shows about them on Animal Planet!

In Azeroth, crocodiles have six legs and snakes have wings. Gravity won't always kill you, but some of the time it will. In Azeroth, golems and dragons and walking constellations are reality.

Whale Shark can do whatever it wants in Azeroth.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I think whale shark needs to sprout legs and roam the stormwind trade district for a day or two. Just saying.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
[quote]
Iz joke, you lol bro.

[quote]
It's just an in game joke, man. If I recall correctly, Ghostcrawler actually has a Ph.D. in Marine Biology. They know about whale sharks.

I know it's a joke. But still... whale sharks are so friendly IRL! :(

But yeah, I guess the Azerothian whale shark doesn't take any crap. lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Whale Shark created Epicus Maximus.

Whale Shark has wings abut refuses to show you them.

Whale Shark shoots double rainbow lasers from his eyes.

Whale Shark was Chuck Norris' teacher.

Whale Shark defies the laws of gravity.

Whale Shark created TWO Maelstroms.

Whale Shark is superior.

WHALE SHARK'S EYES ARE UPON YOU-... Wait... What?
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Rogue
12/18/2010 2:33 AMPosted by Murkwell

Whale Shark is an avid reader of the forums, and has asked me to relay to you a cordial invitation to meet face to face in Vashj'ir to discuss the matter. It will be a formal affair, and it suggests that you wear something, and I quote: "delicious".

Either you're being facetious or you guys really don't know anything about whale sharks.

Not only are they passive and friendly, but they're filter feeders. They eat plankton, not people. So the whale shark should be saying: "What the hell is this? I ordered plankton!" Then it would storm out of the restaurant pissed that you got its order wrong.

I find it funny but slightly irritating. lol How could you guys not know anything about whale sharks? There's a ba-zillion shows about them on Animal Planet!

Because everything in fantasy-worlds are exactly like real-life!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
12/18/2010 2:43 AMPosted by Zaraphel

In Azeroth, crocodiles have six legs and snakes have wings. Gravity won't always kill you, but some of the time it will. In Azeroth, golems and dragons and walking constellations are reality.

Whale Shark can do whatever it wants in Azeroth.

I know. :( But I <3 whale sharks IRL. lol
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
12/18/2010 2:49 AMPosted by Zhel

Because everything in fantasy-worlds are exactly like real-life!

Well once in a while they are... :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

But yeah, I guess the Azerothian whale shark doesn't take any crap. lol

Would you take any crap if you were that big? I sure as hell wouldn't, lol.
Reply Quote
12/18/2010 1:29 AMPosted by Archicemage
this is why he is aggro, not passive, he reads the WoW forums, which is enough to make any1 angry towards humanity

Flesh...stronger! Must... Aggghhh...

:)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Speaking of wow crocodiles, anyone else irritated by their 6 legs? I find the middle legs to kind of ruin the model. I would think they would look much better with 4.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In soviet Russia, crocodiles have 8 legs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/18/2010 2:58 AMPosted by Malaix
Speaking of wow crocodiles, anyone else irritated by their 6 legs? I find the middle legs to kind of ruin the model. I would think they would look much better with 4.

I was playing WoW for over a year & a half before I ever noticed they had 6 legs.

It was only because a guildie mentioned that his mini pet (which at the time I didn't have any of the baby croco pets) had 6 legs.

I'm kind of oblivious if I don't find it interesting... & after being chased by them a ton as a lowbie... I kinda didn't care other than seeing them die xD
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Hunter

Don't be a fool. It's a 'fantasy' game. Get over it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
12/18/2010 1:24 AMPosted by Daxxarri
In reality they are passive, if very big. I don't get it.

Really now? well ..... **checks his achievement log**

Yep , there it is, [From hells heart i stab at thee] Killed him, Met and bet his challenge

(check if ya no believe me)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue

Whale Shark /spits on your science.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1306102993#12
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]