Less QQ rets

85 Human Paladin
I know there are many problems with ret atm it sucks and i hate it. Its not fun anymore but blizzard is not going to fix it. When was the last time you saw a blue post about ret ? Personally im just going to try and stick it out and hope for the best but i dont see anything happening in the near future.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I respectfuly disagree, it's Blizzards wrong-doing with these changes. I understand we're stuck with this holy power business, but there is flexibility.

If we just close our mouths and go with whatever comes our way I don't think anything will ever change.

I'm sure we'll see a buff in the future though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
They already admitted that our Mastery isn't competitive here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1550772#blog

Mastery is a new stat for us, and while it's working great for some talent specs, we'll almost certainly have to tweak it for others in a future patch (Unholy and Retribution come to mind, because their masteries currently affect sources of damage that just aren't large enough to be competitive).

I'm really only concerned with how long it might take to fix some of the issues.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/18/2010 3:07 PMPosted by Holiwrath
Say it isn't so, Carrera is now a moo-adin!

I thought we had something special, but now I can see you were really a male tauren in disguise!

MOO
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The only way to truly voice your opinion is to cancel your account and list paladin changes as the reason, you'll still get to play until your time is up and you can add more anytime you want.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
It would take A LOT of us to do that for something to work.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
But I like how ret is, especially in PvP...
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
12/18/2010 4:25 PMPosted by Carerra
Say it isn't so, Carrera is now a moo-adin!

I thought we had something special, but now I can see you were really a male tauren in disguise!

MOO

Why is it that so far most of my favorite pally posters are now moo-moos?! Some of the FHP's rock too, of course. And who can resist the scent of Holiwrath's shampoo, or is it face cream..
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Cows are the fotm
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
They're already fixing mastery.. so that's a start.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've started an entire new character just because of how non-competitive ret is. I dont want to be that guy bringing the group down because im stuck doing naxx25 dps. I really do hope a change happens soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think the mastery is the trouble, it's the amount of mastery we need. If they tweaked the talents to buff our mastery in various situations, then mastery becomes a bit more useful. As an example, selfless healing could be: Using Word of glory on a player other then yourself, increases your damage by X, and your mastery by 10 and 20% for the next 10 seconds(though I feel it should be 15 seconds, and that the eternal glory talent should be part of the selfless healer talent.) This would do two things; make mastery more useful, and the talent more attractive.
Edited by Cynthiapain on 12/18/2010 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I don't honestly see any problem with Ret.

Tried Bastions of Twilight tonight and was pulling 13k steadily, on par with all the DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Why is it that so far most of my favorite pally posters are now moo-moos?! Some of the FHP's rock too, of course. And who can resist the scent of Holiwrath's shampoo, or is it face cream..

I switched mainly because I was tired of my 2 handed weapons looking like one handers for most other classes. Also, I went tiny goblin on my Mage, so I decided to go super size on my Pally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]