@ Sobieski

90 Blood Elf Priest
I was unfortunate enough to end up getting members of this guild in a group for Grim Batol tonight. Rudest bunch of people I've EVER been a dungeon group with. Do one boss and kick me after getting me saved. I sat in queue for over an hour for that place...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Someone got Herpderped.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
12/18/2010 8:41 PMPosted by Kyly
Someone got Herpderped.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
12/18/2010 8:05 PMPosted by Darksecret
I was unfortunate enough to end up getting members of this guild in a group for Grim Batol tonight. Rudest bunch of people I've EVER been a dungeon group with. Do one boss and kick me after getting me saved. I sat in queue for over an hour for that place...

lol u mad
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Get herpderped
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, I'm not gonna lie. Yes, I was a little pissed. :(

It wouldn't have been such a big deal if I didn't just wait 90 min. to get that queue. I needed a trinket from that dungeon. So I queued for that particular dungeon rather than a random. If they thought I was bad or wanted to get a guildmate, why not kick me before killing the boss, that way I could just re-queue rather than being SOL the rest of the day.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
12/18/2010 08:41 PMPosted by Kyly
Someone got Herpderped.
12/18/2010 09:31 PMPosted by Gehrke
Someone got Herpderped.
12/19/2010 03:06 PMPosted by Hekau

lol u mad
12/19/2010 09:17 PMPosted by Ragette
Get herpderped

And you guys wonder why Scilla is dying...

Take a look in the mirror.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
04/05/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Crouchntinkr
Someone got Herpderped.

lol u mad
12/19/2010 09:17 PMPosted by Ragette
Get herpderped

how about you !@#$ nerd
Reply Quote

Yes, you're right. Negative forum posts have brought about the demise of Scilla.
Edited by Eyx on 4/6/2012 4:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]