Zin'rokh

85 Night Elf Mage
I was a dirty Worgen until I realized they #*%!ing sucked.
85 Goblin Rogue
Yea, but you're still my dirty xbox avatar Illy!

p.s. Talk to Cheeks for my info if you want to add me on RealID(B-man, abz, or Illy....or anyone else crazy enough to like me)
Edited by Gunnerysgtt on 12/23/2010 11:58 AM PST
85 Night Elf Mage
My xbox avatar has a killer mustache.

85 Gnome Mage
Ok. Back on track. Archeology is BS. I dont know anyone who has got a weapon, and I dont know what the drop rate is. Other then futile. I have spent most of last week doing this crap. And nothing i have done is of any use to me. I think there should be an achievement for this:
"Lesson in Futility. Discover over 10000 fragments and not make anything useful"

The End.
85 Tauren Paladin
Does anyone know if they removed Vashj'ir from the spawn table for Eastern Kingdoms? I can't be that lucky.
90 Night Elf Druid
It would really be nice, but the last time I dug around EK I got Vashjir spawns.
85 Human Death Knight
been 525 for a while now. up to 135 troll artifacts solved as of now....

Still no zin'rokh.

I refuse to give up to bad RNG however.
12/27/2010 8:38 PMPosted by Thaylè
Does anyone know if they removed Vashj'ir from the spawn table for Eastern Kingdoms? I can't be that lucky.

Yeah, they did.
85 Night Elf Rogue
Any time i see somebody with this sword im going to open a ticket and report them for abuse every single time.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]