Hunters Need A Nuke for PvP...

(Locked)

90 Human Hunter
Hunters are fine the way they are as BM. with better pvp gear you'll be able to own. and MM is getting buffed in 5.2 so we might have 2 viable specs in arena.
If ur mad u cant kill healers 1v1 then guess what... you've not supposed to kill healers 1v1. Warriors can cause they are insanely op right now but most DPS classes cant if the healer is halfway decent and knows how to LOS, kite, get away, etc..
Google BM cooldown macro. Its how we burst make sure to add your pvp trinket to it.
90 Human Death Knight
02/21/2013 01:09 AMPosted by Sniwl
best necro NA

Hunters are fine the way they are as BM. with better pvp gear you'll be able to own. and MM is getting buffed in 5.2 so we might have 2 viable specs in arena.
If ur mad u cant kill healers 1v1 then guess what... you've not supposed to kill healers 1v1. Warriors can cause they are insanely op right now but most DPS classes cant if the healer is halfway decent and knows how to LOS, kite, get away, etc..
Google BM cooldown macro. Its how we burst make sure to add your pvp trinket to it.

Read dates
100 Orc Hunter
This thread is almost 3 years old.../necro bumping
I lol'd hard when I read the title of this thread.

Then I just kinda felt bad for you when I realized you were being serious.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]