How the Hell am i sopose to PvP as a ret!!??!

85 Human Paladin
Ok i have no idea how to play my class anymore!! this is BS how blizzard just butt owned the paladin class because noobs cant beat us in lich king EVEN THOUGH WE ARE THE MAIN DEFENDERS OF THE DAMN AZEROTH VS UNDEAD!!! but...please sombody tell me what seal...a spec...buff...and gems...reforge everything i need help very bad for ret PVP and i am not a prot dps noob in pvp or i am not healing ive aleady been there done that it sucks...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
(To the main title)

You aren't.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
you're not supposed to be PvPing as Retribution. Reasons;

1) Our burst is slow and weak.
2) Our survivability is weak. Even with the new Divine Shield + Avenging Wrath and Divine Protection.
3) Hand of Sacrifice no longer removes certain CC effects.

Below is my favorite reason;

Inquisition, Zealotry, Blessing of Kings, Blessing of Might, Divine Shield, Avenging Wrath, Hand of Light, Divine Protection, Selfless Healer, Hand of Freedom, Hand of Protection, and Hand of Sacrifice are all dispellable by 16/30 of the specs in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hahaha so the ret spec is worthless and is a price of @%*% made my blizzard because they get 11 mil subs and have turned into a bunch of A-holes you care less about the happiness of their players then the amount of money they will get from BE going cow...This is how i see it....

PvP spec trees....

PvE spec trees....

BAM THATS THE PROBLEM SOLVER TWO KINDS OF TREES SO STOP f-ING WITH PVP SPECS FOR PVE AND STOP f-ING WITH PVE SPECS FOR PVP REASONS YOU NOOB CODERS YOU FAT LARGE COW DATING MOTHER LICKING BLIZZARD FAILING TROLLS!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 9:57 PMPosted by Zulzander
hahaha so the ret spec is worthless and is a price of @%*% made my blizzard because they get 11 mil subs and have turned into a bunch of A-holes you care less about the happiness of their players then the amount of money they will get from BE going cow

Yeah, that pretty well sums it up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Respec Prot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]