Am I supposed to be healing or DPsing?

28 Blood Elf Priest
Shadow priest here, with another annoying question.

Am I supposed to be healing in a dungeon or damage dealing? I mainly find myself healing, but since the shadow priest talent is mainly geared towards those who want shadow magic and to DD, then am I supposed to be doing both or just healing? o_O Or should I change my class to a warlock?
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Priest
Um...sadly, I beg to differ. I can only wear cloth armor, my main method of DD is casting, therefore I'm a support damage dealer from far away where I don't get beaten into a pulp. D:
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
You's trollin
Reply Quote
12/19/2010 10:42 PMPosted by Azylia
Um...sadly, I beg to differ. I can only wear cloth armor, my main method of DD is casting, therefore I'm a support damage dealer from far away where I don't get beaten into a pulp. D:

You're being trolled.

Shadow is a DPS spec. Queue as DPS.

If you want to heal, when you can offspec, spec Holy or Disc., as both of those are healing specs...
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Priest
What? No, I'm not trolling. How could I possibly be trolling when all I want to know is if I'm supposed to be a healer or a damage dealer?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
If you don't want to be put in a position to heal allies in dungeons, uncheck the Healing role box.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You know what I hear is good DPS?

just cast your smite spell a lot. Then you'll top the charts.

And WHATEVER YOU DO, only heal yourself. Don't heal anybody else! If you follow my advice, you'll become the best player on your server. Guaranteed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]