I dont care if it has spirit. It's an upgrade

85 Human Warlock
First, it's a game, stop QQing. Secondly this is a random, I will most likely never see or hear from you again.

If an upgrade drops, and I can use it, I will roll on it.

In the same way I am 100% ok with a healer rolling on hit, if it is still an upgrade.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
you're the tools we kick from the group, enjoy you're 45 minute wait times.
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
Priest don't roll on your hit gear at least I dont on my priest. You should return the favor when a priest needs the gear. There aren't that many spirit drops to begin with.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

You should return the favor when a priest needs the gear. h.

Why? Unless you are on my server, I am never going to see you again.

An upgrade is an upgrade.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This is the reason I don't tank or heal outside of my guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Trash such as the OP is easily kickable in groups. Just put him on ignore and don't give him the attention he so desperately craves. It's not worth it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/20/2010 12:57 AMPosted by Bal
First, it's a game, stop QQing. Secondly this is a random, I will most likely never see or hear from you again.

In the same way I am 100% ok with a healer rolling on hit, if it is still an upgrade.

HURR DURR IM GONNA STACK DODGE WHEN I HEAL AMIDOINITRITE?

thats u, but in a different scenario.
Reply Quote

You've finished 2 heroics in the 5 days since you dinged. Enjoy your long queue times and getting kicked from heroics, if you think you can mess with healers now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

I've done a few pugs...I've read a few posts here about getting you're spirit up to about 2k for heroics...I'm thinking to myself how is that going to happen...then I remembered...Reforge.

Go check it out...it's silly ass good.
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
12/20/2010 1:05 AMPosted by Bal
Why? Unless you are on my server, I am never going to see you again.

An upgrade is an upgrade.

You only sound like an idiot. Because its not an upgrade for you obviously. Sprit does nothing for you. If it does.. please enlight us.. how spirit affects the lock class.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
If I'm on my warlock and I happen to see a drop that gives me 100 extra int but also has strength, expertiese, parry, spell pen and resilience on it, I'm need rolling.

public static bool IsUpgrade(Item i)
{
Vector sw = character.spec.statWeights;
if(Vector.Dot(i.GetStats,sw) > Vector.Dot(i.GetStats,sw))
return true;
return false;
}
Reply Quote
12/20/2010 1:23 AMPosted by Salomatic
If I'm on my warlock and I happen to see a drop that gives me 100 extra int but also has strength, expertiese, parry, spell pen and resilience on it, I'm need rolling.

I'd need roll on that too, since it's obviously a bug and will never drop again.
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
12/20/2010 1:23 AMPosted by Salomatic

Hey all the single stat NINJAS speak up now so we can add you to our ignore lists.

Before or after it happens. it will happen. Your queues will only get longer and longer.. enjoy it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
lol u mad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

I agree with you.

I am no more entitled to loot than you because I am a healer and you're a DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
5 mans are serious business, guys.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
A mage rolled on spirit bracers I was praying for and won. His reason, he can reforge it and it's a GS upgrade.

I think the real culprits here are the Arcane Reforgers. Burn them at the stake, I say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
you're the tools we kick from the group, enjoy you're 45 minute wait times.

YOU'RE a dumbass

so i make a mistake, i am sure you still understood what the !!@@ i was getting at.

He should NOT be rolling on spirit gear plain and simple. And he can have fun being kicked perfously and wait in the dungeon finder for another group.
Edited by Kharmah on 12/20/2010 1:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]