The best part of the new system so far...

85 Blood Elf Priest
is that when someone dies it's not necessarily my fault! I don't hear "fail healz" because I didn't heal that person standing in the fire.

Yes, the new healing may be more of a challenge and slightly stressful, but hey, now when someone is stupid I don't look bad, they do.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Yup, now that healers are basically incapable of healing stupid, i'm finding much less blame put on healer for deaths. Even when i alt tab or something and someone dies... I still rarely get blamed, even when i take it myself they are like NO NO, i STOOD IN FIRE.
Reply Quote
Must be a Horde thing then, because that's certainly not my experience thusfar.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Is this the part where I make disparaging remarks about the Alliance demographics?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
The best part about one-shots is I had nothing to do with it. Only ONCE did I manage to save a tank that stood in front of Oroborus. He had maybe 2/150K left. Deep Healing FTW!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I actually did get that yesterday in H GB. 1st boss, druid stands there and gets hit by a blitz. It took him down to about 1k HP, but when I checked recount he then died to adds 2 seconds later. He's sitting there dead and someone commented on how he needs to gtfo of blitz. He says, "well the blitz didnt kill me, you could have healed me priestie." REALLY??
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If nothing else I've been getting "ur so awesome has my babies plox" more than anything.

Srzly I have screenshots.
Reply Quote
12/20/2010 7:59 AMPosted by Lelyna
I actually did get that yesterday in H GB. 1st boss, druid stands there and gets hit by a blitz. It took him down to about 1k HP, but when I checked recount he then died to adds 2 seconds later. He's sitting there dead and someone commented on how he needs to gtfo of blitz. He says, "well the blitz didnt kill me, you could have healed me priestie." REALLY??

I had someone say essentially that after getting hit three times by Quake from the crystalline giant trash in Stonecore. The vote kick was swift, sure, and irrevocable.

Oh, the power... so delicious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]