Healing - Frustrating AND Enjoyable

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear fellow Knights,

I have been running heroics with different tanks and at different levels of gear, and I completely understand the frustration that is felt when things do not go well.

BUT, personally, I have this incredibly good feeling inside me when I do successfully clear a heroic. This sense of accomplishment was not something that I got out of WotLK heroics.

Considering that most of us play this game (forgive me if this generalization does not apply to you) play this game for the faster sense of achievement than what real life can offer (its true!), this was a good move on Blizzard's part.

Just remember that you value something more if it was harder for you to get.

For all the men out there, just think about the hard to get gals vs. the ahem! not so hard ones. I think you all know where I am going with this.

Stick to it, and the reward is amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I agree only instead of heroics substitute BGs. I use to PvP and raid heavily in Vanilla and healing in BGs is bringing back memories of the good old days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]