Realm First?

100 Worgen Druid
Don't know if it is or not and I realize its pointless, but I decided to share it anyways considering I had a ton of people tell me it wasn't doable. :P

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t176/Sinfang123/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_122010_151321.jpg
Edited by Geminei on 12/20/2010 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It is quite doable! Hordeside friends did it last week I think ><
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Yeah I don't think it was a realm first just apparently no one talks about it. We mainly did it because people were like oh you can't do him he hits for a million! (Confirmed btw. >.>) But you can kite and kill him.

(Also thanks to the hordies who decided to assist us towards 50% of the kill, I cannot remember your names unfortunately. =( )

Either way it was quite fun, and a little less expensive than gathering 20-30 people and res-killing him. xD
Reply Quote
We did last week some time and I was there. The achievement is buried somewhere in my activity log, I'm sure.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Question - Philoh - Did you ever play a dwarf... alliance so long ago the that it seems like that wow never existed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]