[A] <LE> 10m 12/12 LF 1 healer, 1 tank

=====TL;DR=====

We're currently recruiting the following:

One healer. Contact Kalmia.
One tank. Contact Kalmia.

Performing well and having high attendance will earn you a regular raid spot. If you can't maintain 100% attendance through your trial period, don't bother to apply.

Raid schedule: Tues, Thurs, Sun 7:45pm - 11pm. Mondays, too, if we still have progression content left.

=====Details=====

The founders of the guild have been playing together since Vanilla. We raided from Molten Core to Naxxaramas and everything in between in Vanilla. We raided Karazhan to Sunwell in the Burning Crusades, where we were in server #1 guilds. My guild in BC was the 15th in the US to kill M'uru. We held rankings on WSSScoreboard for the top members of our classes world wide.

In short, we play our alts better than most people play their mains. However, we're tired of the hardcore raid schedule, and the drama that comes with many 25-man guilds. We raid three/four nights a week: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (and Monday during progression). Raids will start at 8pm server and last until 11pm. Invites start going out at 7:45pm.

Despite our guild name, we do have high standards for our recruits because of our more limited play time. We don't have time to carry people or teach them how to play their class. We play to have fun, and having a group of 10 excellent players to kill internet dragons together is fun for us.

If that sounds good to you, head over to our forums at http://www.loweredexpectations.net.

Good luck!
Edited by Kalmia on 4/12/2011 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bumped with zing and pep.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
When i joined back up with these guys in Wotlk i had just gotten my pally to level 80 about 3 days before. needless to say i was in greens and we still downed the litch king, these guys know what they are doing and it speaks volumes that they could carry my gimped ass across the wotlk finish line.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
When i joined back up with these guys in Wotlk i had just gotten my pally to level 80 about 3 days before. needless to say i was in greens and we still downed the lich king, these guys know what they are doing and it speaks volumes that they could carry my gimped ass across the wotlk finish line.

And your ass was gimped indeed. :P
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump

VERY skilled/geared core group, looking to fill last couple spots.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump, still actively recruiting. Looking to get started raiding soon, keep the apps coming :).
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
just got a few new people. =) but we need 1 or 2 more to make Voltron! don't you want to form Voltron with us? Its kinda awesome to raid with so app up its really not a hard process I promise
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump

Looking to recruit:

Moonkin/Resto Hybrid
Rogue
Hunter
Reply Quote
Updated OP.
Reply Quote
Updated.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]