[a] model citizen recruiting plate dps

85 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2010 8:19 AMPosted by Bonekeeper
Oh this is cute, some no name bunch of drooling, hand-me-down geared dirt children think they are better than P O. With their fearless leader, a 1 time gladiator 6 seasons ago, they charge into battle on their white steeds to the forums, where they cleverly dodge all questions pertaining to their skill level, and avoid any challenges to fight in rated battlegrounds.

I'm just going to let you guys down easy. You aren't as good as us you will never be as good as us, we are better than you at just about every aspect of this game.

We have a guild size of probably half of yours, yet we got our guild 100k hks before you. Strange, you say we haven't stepped onto the field yet we haven't lost a rated bg, and have a bad habit of collecting easy points from you mouth breathers every time we meet in the arena.

Just thought I would step in and say something since you seem to think you are even remotely near my guilds skill level. Feel free to check my druids armory out, ill be busy ruining you piles of single-cell oozes on my death knight.

P.S. your guild will be disbanded in a few months so start packing

armorying your other character reveals a two time gladiator. 4 here buddy. would be more but i didnt even play s7 or 8. if youre going to talk trash about gladiator titles that are several seasons old wheres your s8 title? and you act as if 3k rating in a buggy system is hard to get. i didnt do any arena, but from what i hear everyone was that high, thats exactly why they reset the rating.
someone needs to get laid and lose some serious nerdrage

might want to do a little more research, if you want to try and prove you are better than me.

world first arena master, rank 1 every bracket s5,
season 6 rank 1
season 7 rank 1

gladiator is comparable to rank 1 ;)
Reply Quote
Hey Pwnzi....Tell Sagikos that Kabbit says hi :P

~ Yours Truly Valkarye!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Someone from Psychaotic talking trash is just funny considering I destroy everyone I see from your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
LOL. Mewn's that druid from arenajunkies. Wotlk hero. Little respect I had is all gone.

Thanks for the bumps! Hope to see you in a war-game. Leave the caps-lock on!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2010 2:28 PMPosted by Pykan
LOL. Mewn's that druid from arenajunkies. Wotlk hero. Little respect I had is all gone.

Thanks for the bumps! Hope to see you in a war-game. Leave the caps-lock on!

LOL yea and youre that fan boy druid who copies everything i do. theres a reason people try to copy my gear enchants and play style. its because i know what im doing, as the only feral to be rank 1 the past 3 seasons in the us. But i promise ill have trouble sleeping tonight because i lost your "respect", even though you said you didnt hear of anyone in our guild before.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I was balance all of wrath you strange person. I don't think i've ever even checked your armory. I've also heard about your "rank 1". Judging by your skills on your dk, you're just another run of the mill who found out how to play this easy game. Carry on.

Such rage from you guys...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2010 2:45 PMPosted by Pykan
I was balance all of wrath you strange person. I don't think i've ever even checked your armory. I've also heard about your "rank 1". Judging by your skills on your dk, you're just another run of the mill who found out how to play this easy game. Carry on.

Such rage from you guys...

Step one, try to discredit someone for getting the hardest pvp achievement in the game 2 times in a row

Step two, say they are angry
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ALSO, WAITING ON THE WAR GAME! Its cute how you keep dodging us, come prove how good you are guys.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
P O
none of your #%%*ty guild officers will respond to the war game i would fake afk too
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/23/2010 3:19 PMPosted by Druidlance
none of your #%%*ty guild officers will respond to the war game i would fake afk too

I don't know why you have such a hardon for our guild, but it's damn entertaining watching you get this angry over a video game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
P O
What server did you guys transfer from then Clickstarr was it just before we got here ? What's the chances of you dirt clickers and us both coming to the same server so close to each other and you all still being nobodys and us being amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I know what P O's theme song is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8YQRDSARk&has_verified=1
Edited by Biglu on 12/23/2010 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
12/23/2010 6:13 PMPosted by Hanalis
What server did you guys transfer from then Clickstarr was it just before we got here ? What's the chances of you dirt clickers and us both coming to the same server so close to each other and you all still being nobodys and us being amazing.

I wouldn't know for sure because I'm a stable person mentally, but I'm pretty sure there is counseling for whatever you have. Better yet, I bet you and your guild can get some sort of group session discount! :D

Oh and Merry Christmas P O! <3
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
hay guys,

wats goin in this thread lolz
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
P O
I wouldn't know for sure because I'm a stable person mentally, but I'm pretty sure there is counseling for whatever you have. Better yet, I bet you and your guild can get some sort of group session discount! :D

Oh and Merry Christmas P O! <3

Im slightly confused about where you are going with your post. Clickstarr was the one talking about how you had to guild server xfer for being terrible not me i was just asking the question where you came from
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]