For all of the class and dmg qq

80 Blood Elf Mage
Hi there everyone! So just because you pay for this game and decide to cry on these forums doesnt mean your opinion matters. Even if you have a screen shot of x class doing 100k dmg in 3 gcds. If you want to get some credit for your screen shot stop removing half of the information on it. Stop complaining about classes when you have no idea how they work. And im going to elaborate on one class that seems to be getting a lot of QQ (warrior) and before anyone says anything about me being a Mage, yes I know icelance damage is way to high and ring of frost needs to be reworked. I have seen high crits come from every single class like 20k envenoms, 19k lavalash, 20k obliterates and frost strikes.

So onto warriors... I am sorry if you were eating your fruit loops in your dragon slaying set with no resil while a warrior ran up to you mounted and began smashing your face. I am sorry if you key board turn and back pedal while said warrior is killing you with ham string on you. And I am really sorry that you decided to sit there and continue back pedaling during colossus smash. Warriors damage is based on how much up time he has on his target. If x class is bad at kiting and back pedals and can't get away I'm sorry but it's YOUR fault and not the warriors. if YOUR team mates don't peel for you while the warrior is destroying you it's again your fault. And if you play a class that has no escape mechanics and get %@@%d by a warrior, I'm sorry because this game is not balanced around 1v1. There are classes that also WTF pwn warriors 1v1. Warriors are the easiest class to control with no real cc(intim shout) no utility and terrible defensive cooldowns with shield wall and shield block nerfs. They are compensated by having high damage in short windows.

If you can't play properly then I am sorry that wow pvp is not for you. Please stop playing and move on to pve or a different game. You people are the same people that don't know how to play a bg and make your team lose and you people affect game balance. If you do not want to move on, try gcd or mmr hack maybe you will feel pro. It's no different than people wall hacking or aim botting in fps. They do it cause they are bad, like you!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
The GCD hack won't work anymore, and there's no such thing as an MMR hack.

Warriors are not the easiest class to control. That goes to Enhancement Shaman.

Warrior burst is overpowered, too easy to set up, and too hard to peel.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/21/2010 11:38 AMPosted by Misfitmonroe
Warriors damage is based on how much up time he has on his target. If x class is bad at kiting and back pedals and can't get away I'm sorry but it's YOUR fault and not the warriors. if YOUR team mates don't peel for you while the warrior is destroying you it's again your fault. And if you play a class that has no escape mechanics and get %@@%d by a warrior, I'm sorry because this game is not balanced around 1v1.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp, wheeze* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(If you don't get what's so funny, Search/Replace "warrior" with "Paladin")
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nerf bat INC
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
12/21/2010 11:42 AMPosted by Oglop

Ok fine no more gcd hack but if you took two minutes of searching you would have found 100 pages of info n the mmr bug/hack. Any decent shaman that knows how to shock and ground and use tremor is much harder to control compared to a warrior. Warrior burst during cs with a target with a good amount of resil is about 18-20k crits each gcd. The difference between a warrior and any other class ATM is that it is impossible for a warrior to kill something with out CS up as long as the player doesn't have downs. To the other paladin poster, I'm sorry you play ret but I never said that ret was an op spec. You can also searc replace ret with Dk and come up with noting. Ret is bad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi there everyone! So just because you pay for this game and decide to cry on these forums doesnt mean your opinion matters.

It turns out that I get to express my opinion whether you think it matters or not.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
tl;dr

Hi there everyone! So just because you pay for this game and decide to cry on these forums doesnt mean your opinion matters.

Got this far. We care less about you than the Devs do about us.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
TAO
So how exactly does a lock peel a warrior? You are fear immune more often than not, have 3x gap closers that all stun, have a controlled stun, a physical snare that can't be dispelled, and can spell reflect anything we do manage to cast between juking. You also get to run a pve rotation on us trying to exploit the facing bug on casts.

Yeah port....where being psychic to set it perfectly happens almost never and getting out of range of a gap closer yet in range of the portal is a pretty thin window.

Warrior damage is way to high and you don't need a screenie to figure that out. Their uptime vs anything but a frostmage is also way too high. Kinda like ferals who trade a small bit of burst for lots of utility but still retarded damage. Kinda like mage dmg vs frozen targets is too high and its way to easy to treat something as frozen.

Easy to control is ret or a hunter. Warriors are basically unpeelable especially when they have a h.pal following them around. For all your condecension to the community I'd say post on a main since that toon seems more like an alt. It goes to your credibility and right now yours seems like a mage alt of a warrior who could use some more experience or at the very least be a tad nicer to the community.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Ahh, the old "you must be backpeddling" defense. A classic!
Reply Quote
6 Orc Warrior
12/21/2010 2:38 PMPosted by Werst
So how exactly does a lock peel a warrior? You are fear immune more often than not, have 3x gap closers that all stun, have a controlled stun, a physical snare that can't be dispelled, and can spell reflect anything we do manage to cast between juking. You also get to run a pve rotation on us trying to exploit the facing bug on casts.

Isn't too hard as Demon, have your own little arms warrior pet use his ranged Throwdown when he's got colossus smash up, Metamorph after you've wasted most of his C Smash with the stun so a lot of his damage is crap against the new armor you got. If he gains sudden death and smashes you again during Meta, just use the heroic leap they give ya, anything to waste time on C Smash is an absolute pain.

If yer not Demon Specced, Succubus does a pretty decent job of wasting up time on warlocks, had a couple seduces at key times screw me up.

and lol at Zephyrus " TL;DR, altough I have a qq thread 3 times as long on the first post."
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/21/2010 2:24 PMPosted by Misfitmonroe

Ok fine no more gcd hack but if you took two minutes of searching you would have found 100 pages of info n the mmr bug/hack. Any decent shaman that knows how to shock and ground and use tremor is much harder to control compared to a warrior. Warrior burst during cs with a target with a good amount of resil is about 18-20k crits each gcd. The difference between a warrior and any other class ATM is that it is impossible for a warrior to kill something with out CS up as long as the player doesn't have downs. To the other paladin poster, I'm sorry you play ret but I never said that ret was an op spec. You can also searc replace ret with Dk and come up with noting. Ret is bad

It's not an MMR hack, you twit. They aren't using third party programs or anything of the sort in order to pull that EXPLOIT off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
[quote="15678423258"]To the other paladin poster, I'm sorry you play ret but I never said that ret was an op spec. You can also searc replace ret with Dk and come up with noting. Ret is bad

Look, guy. What you said up there? Paladins said the exact same thing, practically word for word, two years ago when we were considered OP.

The difference was, no one had any resilience to speak of then, and we still needed an unmitigated Hammer of Justice to score a kill since we had to wait the full duration to get another attack off after our alpha strike. Because unlike popping Reck+C.Smash and shooting your wad, Wings+CS+DS was incapable of killing a player outright unless they were clad head-to-toe in quest greens.

So uh, enjoy boarding the nerf boat I guess.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
12/21/2010 2:38 PMPosted by Werst

Yeah port....where being psychic to set it perfectly happens almost never and getting out of range of a gap closer yet in range of the portal is a pretty thin window.

Warrior damage is way to high and you don't need a screenie to figure that out. Their uptime vs anything but a frostmage is also way too high. Kinda like ferals who trade a small bit of burst for lots of utility but still retarded damage. Kinda like mage dmg vs frozen targets is too high and its way to easy to treat something as frozen.

Easy to control is ret or a hunter. Warriors are basically unpeelable especially when they have a h.pal following them around. For all your condecension to the community I'd say post on a main since that toon seems more like an alt. It goes to your credibility and right now yours seems like a mage alt of a warrior who could use some more experience or at the very least be a tad nicer to the community.

You have to fear the warrior twice. Once you fear and he uses beserker rage you have a 20 second window where you can fear him. Also if he uses enraged regeneration you can fear him too. Warlocks have issues peeling warriors 1v1 but with some team effort you can get around this. Warriors also only have two gap closers that stun, charge and intercept. And warriors snare can be dispelled, only by ret pallys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]