LF a Late Night / Early Morning Guild

90 Troll Shaman
Elemental / Resto Shaman Looking for a guild that raids or groups somewhere between 10 PM Server time to 10 AM Server time. I work Part Time Third shift so 2-3 days a week I work, but the rest of the days im free. My work schedule will also slow down once January hits, as I work in retail and the shopping season will be over. (Perhaps only 1-2 days a week at work) I am usually awake from 7PM server time until Noon Server time.

525 Alchemy and Herbalism, 475+ Cooking and Fishing.

I also have extensive experience as an officer and co-leader in raiding guilds. I had lead many raids including guild firsts in Naxx, Malygos, OS, Ulduar, and ToC (Back when they werent all just an overgeared Face Roll). I would be more than happy to lead heroics or raids and am perfectly capable of marking pulls, explaining bosses, counciling loot and helping new players through new content or by answering questions. On the other hand I also know it is important to be a follower and not a leader as well.

I consider myself a very wise and knowledgeable player who could help a progression guild in multiple ways. I'm used to progression raiding but had taken a break from the game and came back wanting to avoid guild drama. Now I miss aspects of being in a larger guild like wiping on bosses multiple times until finally that progression kill comes and everyone rejoices. I also miss the comradery and friendships created by gaming with other people of similar interests.

I currently farm and run random dungeons to fill my spare time until I find a guild to suit my needs. I know its a bit picky but I also don't want to be in a guild with a poor name. I think your guild should represent you as much as you represent it and unimaginative or ALL CAPS NAMED TITLES simply do not do that for me.

All of my achievements and stats are on my profile if there are any questions feel free to contact me in game or here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I like your post! Much more thorough than the majority of "LF Guild" forum threads :) Sorry I can't be more helpful!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
That's Ok, I figured if I actually showed that I'm willing to put thought, energy, and time into that maybe some guilds would notice :P

Thank you though!!
Reply Quote
I don't have a raid spot to offer you, but you may want to inquire with Last Call or Anathema since they raid late or at Aussie times.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Check us out at www.elevenoftwelve.guildomatic.com We raid fairly close to those times. Maybe it would work. I think i've played with you before under the name Thirtyrock or rockslide, though i'm not sure. Course we are alliance....

I also posted a recruitment msg higher up on the forum.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Thanks for the advice everyone, I will look into talking to Anathema and Last Call in the next week. And if that falls through I will also consider a Faction Change :P
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Delphiki is a great player! Rising to Power 4 life!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Lol, Those were the days! I still remember those epic XT kills we had, and bugging Flame Lev so Khan had 200k HP, that was goooood stuff! :P

(BTW, WHO ARE YOU?!!!!!)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
hi delphiki! before cata came out, we were raiding 10 mans from 10:30pm-1:00am three to four nights a week. our roster was pretty full, but not everyone has come back and leveled to 85 so we aren't entirely sure what our recruiting needs will be. our plan is to start raiding again the week after new years, and we'll have a better idea of whether we have a spot open by then. feel free to drop by our website and put in an app if you'd like though: http://lastcall.wowstead.com/

the other guild that people mentioned, anathema, is a guild that's mainly full of australians/NZers so they start their raids somewhere about 2am-3am. they also used to raid 25 mans since they are a larger guild than us and most of us late night players have grouped with them in the past when lockouts on raid sizes weren't shared. they're a really super friendly group of people and deceit is a really awesome gm. their website is: http://anathema.darkstargamers.com/forum/

if neither of these work out for you, i think there are a couple of guilds that raid around 8pm server. language barrier does and chaos was running multiple 25 mans earlier, one of which was starting later in the evening.

good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Thank you!!!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
12/23/2010 4:16 AMPosted by Delphiki
Lol, Those were the days! I still remember those epic XT kills we had, and bugging Flame Lev so Khan had 200k HP, that was goooood stuff! :P

(BTW, WHO ARE YOU?!!!!!)

Mormont
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/23/2010 7:22 PMPosted by Hotjamz

(BTW, WHO ARE YOU?!!!!!)

Mormont

OMG! What ever happened to you?! You just up and disapearred one day!! We were all so sad to see you leave, you were probably the best raiding rogue I had ever run with! :P
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
12/23/2010 7:45 PMPosted by Delphiki

Mormont

OMG! What ever happened to you?! You just up and disapearred one day!! We were all so sad to see you leave, you were probably the best raiding rogue I had ever run with! :P

It was that guild we merged with. Took the fun out of the game for me for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Definitely understandable, we ended up leaving them after just a few weeks and RTP was back, sadly Khan wouldn't leave them and when he finally did he was a changed player. He was super greedy about gear for himself and it just kinda fell apart after that.
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Hunter
If you're looking for something late I think HBTN is looking for heal/ranged and raids late; from 9-12 server i think on fri and sat.

Here's the link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004011552
Reply Quote
You're the worst kind of person.

Just the worst.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Well, that was silly
Edited by Delphiki on 11/8/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
that was a little obnoxious
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]