lvln ret in holy gear >.>

83 Blood Elf Paladin
Im just wondering if there is any point leveling ret in my holy gear, as u can see on my armory page (if u could be bothered looking :P) I raid healed ok up to when ICC went live then i had to bail from wow for awhile and i've been grinding away at my other 80s.

Will it be feasible ? i didnt tank in wrath with this guy at all i just healed. And i basically leveled through grinding instances. But thats all dif now since i have to run round and discover the instances' entrances' 1st, which is what i dont want to do having already done that with my lock.
Cheers in advance :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll have to say, no... I'm in heroic gear now and I still can't kill mobs as ret or holy.. It's really bad, I think I'm gonna have to get a ret set just to do dailies :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You'll do more damage as holy in holy gear than ret in holy gear. Select the holy dps talents and put your "spare points into the lower ret and prot dps talents, glyph for dps and reforge for haste and you'll kill mobs very quickly and easily. Considering this you might want a two specs...one for holy leveling and the other for healing.
Edited by Galech on 12/22/2010 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
thanks peeps ! i`ll try a few things than i might consider grinding some more BoA gear i got the 2h axe and plate shoulders at least that is a start.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
hhmm maybe BoA gear can't be taken into account? the green plate chest piece u get of Malfurion has atleast 200+ more strength on it lol.. I guess I wont be surprised that i need to replace the axe and chest piece with in my 1st few Qs....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]